The Cancer From The Pure Scene Shall Be Removed.

Clan Curse

1eoL1RR.gif

All of the cancer mains within the Pure Community shall be cleansed. 

EVERY weekend we will dedicate 3-4 hours with 50 STRONG mains to removing all of you in 30 DEF + In the Mpc/HPC scene, I'm sick of Olympiss/CD bringing mains, We aren't even pure clanning anymore lmfao this scene is a joke actually... Most of you clans are. I'm looking forward to making you all pissed. 

Wish to be apart of the movement? Hate mains? Pm me let's do it.

Good luck.

Expect us.

zHVUq3W.jpg

Exactly lol what the fk did the pure scene turn into??!?!?! @

I dunno man, it started with this broccolied Coc Is Roc bullbrown sticky stuff and jagex cup accepting 30 def, it all went dont hill from there.

Im waiting for hpcs to just go rune pure/main, maybe there will be some place for real pures then

I dunno man, it started with this cauliflower Coc Is Roc bullbrown sticky stuff and jagex cup accepting 30 def, it all went dont hill from there.

Im waiting for hpcs to just go rune pure/main, maybe there will be some place for real pures then

Along with this TLP clan mass training to 30 def lol list goes on god bless and Pure scene isn't actually pure, We have a big unit around 105-126s that will be dedicating their weekends to bully some mains/30 defs i cant wait @