Supremacy Punishes doom Day 2 ;Ft doom's pull going from 70-30

Dannypool

e1bf0f90237cd742905a61af3f8ac632.png

Lmfao nice 50 cd invites

ye bro we only pulled 31 supremacy

you're right, there's 50 people spamming 'cd wins again'.   

You should stop listening to your leadership's lies and create your own thoughts :).

Our clan is more fun than Doom btw in every category.  Pm me if you want to find a way out.

ye bro we only pulled 31 supremacy

you're right, there's 50 people spamming 'cd wins again'.   

You should stop listening to your leadership's lies and create your own thoughts :).

Our clan is more fun than Doom btw in every category.  Pm me if you want to find a way out.

Ya being 0-8 is pretty fun

bobcat cry more about ur ags, also go poo l0l. also invites? you had 40 cd l0l

I loveeeee how you can only flame about my irl health :/ yeah having surgery and a life long chronic disease is #1, kinda like supremacy we're #1. I name my brown sticky stuffs Doom. Nice propaganda as always Adam, you should defo learn what crohn's Disease is before actually attempting to flame about it you fat geordie fuck. Yeah Doom invites stay ez kid. 

I loveeeee how you can only flame about my irl health :/ yeah having surgery and a life long chronic disease is #1, kinda like supremacy we're #1. I name my brown sticky stuffs Doom. Nice propaganda as always Adam, you should defo learn what crohn's Disease is before actually attempting to flame about it you.5 percentile geordie fuck. Yeah Doom invites stay ez kid.

Calm down bro u changed alot since u left doom smh

how can u pull from 25 to 90 in 2 weeks lol

Our weekend pulls have been increasing within months, if you were to look at our topics on our site or even on here... You'll see an increase . Our retirees and even elders have made a comeback to fuck up brown sticky stuff :)