[B]loody [V]ikingz Late night fun ~ FT. Bullying OP/DV for 2 hours straight ~

EV Ice

oDHZZzr.png

Today Bloody Vikingz massed up 17 later peaking at 21 for a 2 hour returnfight at corps vs Olympus/Devotion. Thought it would be a rough 1v2 but with OP hugging singles majority of the time and DV being bad overall it turned out be very ez!

116t076.jpg

rjjn0f4.png0rx5N1u.png5FhLdGP.pngNwvvnIS.pngA9vlQsC.pngofL5oaD.pngidG1PvU.png

Bv wins again. Stay brown sticky stuff olympus you had to call dv to snipe with you guys and still got ragged. Bvg you fucking suck i made you. See you ina month believe me or not its close brah

@@BvG

@@Energy come out tommorow bae ill show you true quality. Woops when was the last time pop went out 5 weeks ago?

@cdpride. You mean c dick pride? Your clan is horrible your all mAins oh and btw your blind watch the video we never went to singles once. We took op to singles 6 times. Enjoy with some popcorn

Bv wins again. Stay brown sticky stuff olympus you had to call dv to snipe with you guys and still got ragged. Bvg you fucking suck i made you. See you ina month believe me or not its close brah

@@BvG

@@Energy come out tommorow bae ill show you true quality. Woops when was the last time pop went out 5 weeks ago?

@cdpride. You mean c dick pride? Your clan is horrible your all mAins oh and btw your blind watch the video we never went to singles once. We took op to singles 6 times. Enjoy with some popcorn

Dont care what happened during fight you cut it off before the end, dont see op cleared anywhere nice potato masher topic m8 gz op

wow bv  really does suck, gratz OP on ANOTHER win.

Random Alert

Amazing Job BV! I honestly don't know why DV came to help OP(although OP Had like 4 mains ragging) I thought they would learn by now that they are no match even in a 2v1!

BV vs the world!