Final Ownage Elite vs fatality F2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

Round 2: Ddos.

ye. Never going on your website again, and you made it too fucking obvious. It's a shame you had to do that to the only clan that doesn't flame or camp you on weekends.

Gl now.

LOL

ye. Never going on your website again, and you made it too fucking obvious. It's a shame you had to do that to the only clan that doesn't flame or camp you on weekends.

Gl now.

yea man same lfmao0ooo

Gl now.

Bro, it wasnt us. Btw you couldn't even go on our website since ur banned. Exactly what eop wants u to think.

Bro, it wasnt us. Btw you couldn't even go on our website since ur banned. Exactly what eop wants u to think.

Holy fuck LMFAO UR SUCH A FUCKING P U S S Y

LOL we didnt even know u had a prep until r3 ended and callum/jordan_ came in hz ts

delusional. Just fucking tell everyone the truth, I have it on video. We both know you can still obtain banned IP's off your admin cp. Right when you rush I DC? im not cauliflower. Well actually i am for believing that there was even a chance that Fatality still had some decency left. I wanted to believe and i hoped you would come out of your slump but at this point i really dont care anymore. Best of luck.

Holy fuck LMFAO UR SUCH A FUCKING P U S S Y

LOL we didnt even know u had a prep until r3 ended and callum/jordan_ came in hz ts

I believe you dully all good brother.