Supremacy's 2 Year Anniversary - 90 Tigers Ft Everyone

nice guy

LMFAO

LMFAO

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

Sup was so happy on ts when your 1v1 got crashed lmao. Not sure why they are acting Iike they won when they were down 15. Gj @@HolyDreams

Your clan is a fucking joke, I really hope no one actually believes this bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao

Relevant for one weekend and loses x3 to a P2P based clan, fucking embarassing SUP

See you tonight with 100 youtube bridds

Sup was so happy on ts when your 1v1 got crashed lmao. Not sure why they are acting Iike they won when they were down 15. Gj @@HolyDreams

Looked to me like doom had an amazing trip today with a 2:40 long video. goodjob teaming. with rd vs fi BTW, #7 and #8 clan alliance.

can confirm that pho got fucked today and could only and would hit us after we were either already engaged /hopping / in singles

it's odd because I used to have a lot of respect to pho for stepping up lately but now I can see they're as diluted as doom and the whole "purest pure clan" nonsense is apparent bullbrown sticky stuff.

we had good fights today but SUP took #1 let's just be honest. and let's just be real, doom is dead lmfao.

We have 70, along with 20 retirees and 7 elders who are not on it.

Along with 10 clan friends who aren't PD/SF, yeah we have 91.

like 4-5 of those clan  friends where future apps/ex supremacy

vids are trash because we show the whole fight?  :P

sometimes I wonder if you guys actualy buy into this hardcore propaganda or if you just put on the facade because anniversary is the one week you're supposed to be relevant

Let's clarify

you fought FOE

you lost

you called allies

you lost more

you spliced together some vids

you complained about mains

you still got wiped

cya next year at anniversary next time you'll pretend to be relevant :D

gl with 25 pulls

first of all we didnt team with anyone so nice try braindead foe member