FO LOST TO AN MPC MATCHED

MOTHER EOP

it's ok that you guys are jealous of me bahahaha

i wouldnt be jelous if i looked like an ape

They had similar cbs to our accounts so idk why ''mpc'' is even relevant (TIL various 100s+ is MPC?), GJ on your performance though Imp

cryi mo000o0or Cry mor0o0ro0rorre

and we know that we 3-0'd your clan in the last prep with 0 HPC accs you fucking broccoli. I don't hop from clan to clan or open a clan 20 times like you do so why don't you settle down you fucking autist.

huh???? you do hop around bc every fucking clan youve been in has closed then u rejoin the same leadership and guess what CLOSED again. Please stop talking like you know ANYTHING about my history. and for another FYI you inbred reject ive been in rage since nov 16th 2015. Hardly "Hopping around". "callmeswaggy" fucking justin beiber swagalicious lookin ass nigga "swag = Secretly we are potato masher" i closed slaughter pussy and Tlp closed Sv thats 2 clans uve been in that have closed but let me guess you werent in either right???? L0L

huh???? you do hop around bc every fucking clan youve been in has closed then u rejoin the same leadership and guess what CLOSED again. Please stop talking like you know ANYTHING about my history. and for another FYI you inbred reject ive been in rage since nov 16th 2015. Hardly "Hopping around". "callmeswaggy" fucking justin beiber swagalicious lookin ass farmer "swag = Secretly we are potato masher" i closed slaughter pussy and Tlp closed Sv thats 2 clans uve been in that have closed but let me guess you werent in either right???? L0L

tldr you fucking broccoli 4-0 stay easy bundle of twigsgot

tldr you fucking broccoli 4-0 stay easy bundle of twigsgot

what i fucking thought, your reading skills are below average so id expect some one as cauliflower as you to say Tldr . In other news "CallMepotato masher" has been Kyp'd by Duval please put it in the books.

my last reply to you tho i gotta get ready for work and im far to busy to kyp you any more have a lovely night bundle of twigsgot

what i fucking thought, your reading skills are below average so id expect some one as cauliflower as you to say Tldr . In other news "CallMepotato masher" has been Kyp'd by Duval please put it in the books.

my last reply to you tho i gotta get ready for work and im far to busy to kyp you any more have a lovely night bundle of twigsgot

you seem triggered bundle of twigsgot how that dick taste bitchboy 4-0 stay easy

+4 ye + a ts leak ? ok

the fact that an mpc can get a ts leak in your clan shows how brown sticky stuff you are

how many sup accounts did they have with them tho? if it was more then 5 which im sure it was then it was def sup vs foe .

fucking broccoli lmfao they're in imperial as members & they are also in supremacy, whats your point broccoli

funny how u result to racism cos @ clears u 1v9 lul

If you're assuming calling somebody a monkey based is racist, you're actually the one thinking about it in a racist context and therefore you're the one who's racist. Telling somebody that they're acting like a monkey, or being a monkey, is a generic statement directed towards people who act out in rather emotional/childish ways.

(monkey)