Special Forces Vs The P2P World 05/19/2016

Control Pker

crC5hqm.png

Special Forces Peaking at a Solid 25 man pull had Invictus running for their lives, and some randoms, i believe 90% of the grey hats were pop? or just apex rejects not sure. 

CD Came out with their one itemers but it couldnt save them from the geared soldiers.

Our First Fight of the night was Invictus after getting hit by them with a smaller group we decided it would be even if we had the same opts which clearly showed who had better p2p quality. After logging in and smashing them in under 30 seconds we headed for some small clan lootations that were kicking around.

Sorry @@Dave for your trip ender maybe try better next time. 

After we faught pop+randoms 3 times for 3 simple kills, it even became quicker as we got kept running into them. @ leaking got your clan killed m8. 

Overall, Was a very good p2p trip hopefully everyone enjoys the video ( dodge the control pker point of view i accidentally recorded my calling+ forgot to edit) 

Codi's Pov 

Control Pker Pov

i`m sure your's is still saved in every clans documents mr sid the sloth ( ice age v2).

Why don't you karate Chop another wall bc ur clan won't go west. Or lose another "mma" fight .. you look like a hairless Chewbacca. broccoli.

P2P getting easier out here boys :) 

@@Dave i`ll be waiting dont end after getting cleared in .2 

mpc or lpc?

LPC

Why don't you karate Chop another wall bc ur clan won't go west. Or lose another "mma" fight .. you look like a hairless Chewbacca. broccoli.

Buddy id spin kick your head off them skeleton  ass shoulders of yours