Why don't zu and lt make a new clan? (Debate)

Sith-

LMAO sith I was in RD with you and we would team with FOE every weekend to take on Fi's High pull.(we used the same cc for 10min).

Means nothing to run around with 70 retards in the LPC scene to act good. Accept a prep 40 Min no invites.

Other then you writing a 4 page report on this only because you want Mulug to look bad cause you 2 are on each others dicks atm its flamebait. stop posting drama topics and work on getting ur own clan to pull enough to snipe.

LMAO sith I was in RD with you and we would team with FOE every weekend to take on Fi's High pull.(we used the same cc for 10min).

Means nothing to run around with 70 retards in the LPC scene to act good. Accept a prep 40 Min no invites.

Other then you writing a 4 page report on this only because you want Mulug to look bad cause you 2 are on each others dicks atm its flamebait. stop posting drama topics and work on getting ur own clan to pull enough to snipe.

never heard of ya

To be honest i understand why Zu is teaming with LT, to simply put it CV outpulls Zu and to compete with CV ZU has asked LT for help, personally i do not think the 2 clans should merge if i was a rank in a "LPC" i'd rather have an extra clan open to compete with. Z,Hz,CT,RD,SV all closed the majority of the members joining Fi and FOE leaving 4 clans left open.

Although clans may appreciate more members in their clan i can say overall it is not beneficial and action has certainly declined on weekends.

To be honest i understand why Zu is teaming with LT, to simply put it CV outpulls Zu and to compete with CV ZU has asked LT for help, personally i do not think the 2 clans should merge if i was a rank in a "LPC" i'd rather have an extra clan open to compete with. Z,Hz,CT,RD,SV all closed the majority of the members joining Fi and FOE leaving 4 clans left open.

Although clans may appreciate more members in their clan i can say overall it is not beneficial and action has certainly declined on weekends.

Good Points!

ban sith hes a little child who is seeking attention, he cant talk about merging as he begged Salvation Pures to merge into RD back when they first opened, he came into our ts for a few hours giving a speech while driving in his car the little spastic.

• 2 weeks later...