Skull Fucking Ruin

Duval

W5VGyGI.png

Saturday June 4th 2016 The almighty Rage bears massed up a quick 52 later peaking at 55 ready to SKULL FUCK our "rivals". Knowing ruined had 60 yes's on the sign up sheet but only pulling 47 at peak we knew it was time to fucking feast. And that is EXACTLY what we did. "Feasted" keeping in good contact with our 5 ruined leaks we hit them every single time they logged in making them lobby or hop random worlds. Ruined couldn't BREATH without getting the paws.

You asked for this

2i95snc.png

1brxuti.gif

Shout outs

@@Soniqs for being created by me and destroyed by me. I made you and ill break you.

@Ruin for being str8 booty

@Cd for trying

@Aao for running into a brick wall

@Imperial for the fake logs of @ who hasn't had internet access for a week lmao #wateryoudoing

@Apex for not showing up wtf did yall do all day?

@Op for getting smashed at Ca

@@Kanicus for being in such a brown sticky stuff clan but being such an amazing person. Join Rage bb <3

1brxuti.gif

fp6qfd.png

@Duval

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oDLBUH5nBw&feature=youtu.be

@@Whoppa

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfaxI5zlKg

1brxuti.gif

Fight 1

fDZbYWq.png

OxLdBLF.png

We heard from our little buddy that Ruin was in multi so we hopped skipped and jumped at the chance to neck these tomatos. Trying to find the hidden ruined clan we ran into Imperial instead. Fighting them for a few minutes the ruined clan rushed us. Worse mistake of @@Soniqs career, completely ignoring the gold caped kids we focused our undivided attention on ruined, Chasing them all the way north then west into you guessed it "ruins". In which they logged and got a regroup.

Not a good fight Ruin bc you suck.

1brxuti.gif

Fight 2

fDZbYWq.png

OxLdBLF.png

RmsBLjh.png

Heard Op was walking to Ca for some prayer, We wanted to shove it hard and deep into the anal of Bvg and we did just that. Getting a EZ i mean EZ 15 man lead after one scim push, Few mins into the tussle Imperial log in under us but really had no effect "due to the fact half of your pull was addy and 100s" and we kept our focus on the blue capped bundle of twigss. Sooner or later the rejects of ruined would rush in with a -10 on top of us spamming "you dont want these hands" 3mins later they was spamming "regroup edge" in the cc. Chasing ruined outside of Ca all the way up to 18 ports then back to corp hill then north all the way up to the ruins where they would log out with a big.5 percentile L on their forheads.

Good fight everyone besides ruined. Cuz well you SUCK.

1brxuti.gif

Fight 3

fDZbYWq.png

vueBFnT.png

OxLdBLF.png

Got word of ruined in singles around grave yard we logged in and smoked them like a.5 percentile ass blunt, they logged again and we logged on top of them once again showing them who the fuck daddy is. tired of killing them in singles we ran to multi in hopes our "rivals" would follow. and well they did, bad choice. They rushed and died in like 2 seconds i swear it was funny. Cd made the choice to attempt to crash our fight. but unfortunately they where way to late and ended up getting dick slapped back to singles. Imperial then crashed we pulled to the west hill and Cd thought they could snipe us in singles. we moved to singles and got ready for our next hit on our "Rivals"

1brxuti.gif

Fight 4

vueBFnT.png

9bdvHVc.png

While we waited for our "rivals" to stop regrouping in random worlds we got a sniff sniff of poopy CD in the wild. logging in on top of them the fight lasted 3mins until they couldnt handle the paws Aao crashed we got a scim push and made both of the dogs run back to singles with their tails tucked up under their ass.

Good fight

1brxuti.gif

Fight 5

OxLdBLF.png

fDZbYWq.png

The next few fights was just us hitting Ruined. For a good 15mins they wouldnt even walk up past 8 wild. FINALLY they went to the hills gap but logged into a P2P world? idk but this wasnt going to stop us for dick smacking these kids back to lumby. Rushing ruined at sperm i guess they where fighting imperial. As soon as we rushed both clans dipped south but we focused ruined and walked them all the way down in "their server"

1brxuti.gif

Fight 7

OxLdBLF.png

RmsBLjh.png

vueBFnT.png

Got word Op and imp was fighting it out at corp hill, our rivals where in random worlds and we wanted action, so we rushed in giving them the ole 1 2 3. Seeing as op was getting railed by imp (51v 57)we focused our attention on imperial as op ran away. The fight started 47 v 54 and when Cd crashed it was 46 v 36 letting imperial scurry away to singles we focused CD for crashing our analing of Imperial.

Good fight world

1brxuti.gif

Fight 8

Chasing ruined around the wild we found them in a 3 way cluster with aao and apex. hitting Aao first sending them back to lumb then we rush into ruined (who had 18) and sent them back to "regroup" and then chased apex around until they either logged or just died.

#EzPz

1brxuti.gif

After all this our rivals ended and so did aao and apex and Cd was teaming with imperial so we wanted to go out with a fun bang. Knowing we where down 15~ we rushed imperial+Cd at gap. Lol was a bad idea we lost but it was fun bc we ended our trip with action NOR DID WE HAVE TO TEAM.

2je3ey9.png

Lots of pictures so i hid them in a spoiler for you kids with brown sticky stuffty Comp/Nets

cEoAbX1.pngPgCb16i.pngkFCbj18.pngPX1YdhA.pngRN7r6z2.pngROZnJ9w.pngIyu83tu.pngvCtSKSN.png9O9StMk.pngr7IdnhR.pngMzZbjgf.png3VzKk2Z.pngJG0qGQW.pngtW5207T.pngscFtBQN.png4Z3gTJH.pngS2wqYPf.pnghRgb778.pngbbb1X7D.pnghhI7Bnf.pngMrrC3YX.pngEYIkx2A.pngbaYmrH5.pngRiUAVDm.png

2exol1h.png

21cfaya.png

5xslcz.png

2n0t35y.png

2i95snc.png

6s827l.png

Gj rage, but can i tell you something?

I think you and ruin dont have a rivarly, you dont even hate each other :b

Honestly they begged for the rivalry out of nowhere lol, glad to put that moron Soniqs in his place though

Holy brown sticky stuff that was a great trip

if you're going to post ending pics you shouldn't post one with aao in it lmfao...

2i95snc.png

we logged on top of this fight. if you watch my video you can clearly see that part. Aao and Ruin was fighting we crashed it with 50 ppl and sent ruin running away.

we logged on top of this fight. if you watch my video you can clearly see that part. Aao and Ruin was fighting we crashed it with 50 ppl and sent ruin running away.

thats even worse to post lmfao...

this offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

How many did u have at 31 black nights? Felt like you died in .5 even tho we just got done fighting olympiss gj on your trip tho honestly didn't feel like you had 55

when we fought at black knights we had 43. we did peak at 55 tho and held most of that all trip long. when we first came to the gap we had around 47 though and 43 by the time we  made it to the black knights lmao.