Promotions!

موني

grats

@@Moni not sure about Uber representing Doom anymore, hasn't been on forums in a month nor does he associate himself with the clan anymore (I get he has way more important things going on and I respect that). Deserving of a promotion but not sure about him representing our clan.

grats

@@Moni not sure about Uber representing Doom anymore, hasn't been on forums in a month nor does he associate himself with the clan anymore (I get he has way more important things going on and I respect that). Deserving of a promotion but not sure about him representing our clan.

Ye but he's still kinda apart of the community

He's been a big part of the community for a long time but not really anymore sadly  :( Wish he still came on forums/ts

I'll talk to you about it on TS

Actually I'm standing at a security checkpoint for the cruise atm it's been 2 hours

@@slushpuppy didnt u just tell me the issues u were having with datassdoe and now u promoted him ?

@@Moni @@slushpuppy why was Rage the only one to get 2 promotions? There are clans like CD VT Imperial supremacy RD and others who have 0 representation. Seems pretty unfair

ya a spastic threatening to leak my irl and ip seems like a good promotion, keep up the great work.

Disappointed in the lack of Frenzy representation tbh.

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking WHY DOES YOUR TOPIC SAY YOU PULLED 80 WITHOUT INVITES WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY 60+? Ofcourse 80 is over 60 but why

say you pulled 80 and not just say 60+ in the topic wihout counting the 20+ doom invites?