Thoughts?

I'd be mad too if my leader threw a prep because of his inability to compete fairly.

I'd be mad too if my leader allowed my clan to pull 9 people on the weekends and my high council eats hay and parade over 2-1 wins vs lpc levels youtube recruits 1 defence pures l00000l neighhhhhhhhhhh

I'd be mad too if my leader allowed my clan to pull 9 people on the weekends and my high council eats hay and parade over 2-1 wins vs lpc levels youtube recruits 1 defence pures l00000l neighhhhhhhhhh 

Shifting blame on your levels doesn't make it any less embarrassing that you lost. If anything it goes to show how far FOC has fallen.

Shifting blame on your levels doesn't make it any less embarrassing that you lost. If anything it goes to show how far FOC has fallen.

being excited over a 2-1 victory vs lpc levels 1 defence youtube recruits doesn't make it less embarrassing that you only got a 2-1 victory l000l. If anything it goes to show how far TLM Zerk clan has fallen neighhhhhhhh neighhhhhhh L000L00LL

tlp haven't 3-0d foe lpc levlss youtube recruits in 2016 (foe 1 defence clan used to 3-0  tlp zerk clan in every p2p prep before our core quit the game cuz it was too easy)

you used to pull 70-80s people when hanuman lead (now you pull 9 people on the weekeneds, @@Range Grudge era)

foe is currently the #1 clan, jagex cup winner, and 23-6 prep record ( tlp zerk clan still a brown sticky stuff clan with no history lmfao)

pimple chin waking up 6 am barragekyle aka @-

D I D N T A S K LMFAO

demoted from high council to council real quick, l000l hey mr. w i g g e r from chicago aka @, how does it feel that a dutch (thimaah) is better than you? LMFAO

Was that supposed to be a good reel  :P  :P