EOPS RANKS ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES. ACTUALLY PISSES ME OFF.

Treehugger28

I'd leave the clan as soon as someone with that dark of a skin and that dirty stache talked to me like Dull spoke to his officials and members. How dare that Hispanic moron raise his voice toward any person of white descent.

EOP dead, EOP dead today, wish I could come to P2P trip and see EOP get destroyed but someone decided to have a wedding on a Sunday the day before the fourth of July, zzzzzz

tomatos like you are the reason brown sticky stuffality will never succeed. You guys can't even win matched fights (0-20 in clan wars), let alone hang with EoP. Keep getting wrecked by the likes of rd/sup/doom, theres a reason fi is the worst hpc in the game. :P

P.S: Your banter is 0/10. :)

uhu, like closing and reopening every summer isnt embarrassing????? gj

Yeah sorry for taking a break last summer to kill your clan lmfao shut ur mouth u fucking nobody

brown sticky stuff warrer and an absolute broccoli to match

I'd leave the clan as soon as someone with that dark of a skin and that dirty stache talked to me like Dull spoke to his officials and members. How dare that Hispanic moron raise his voice toward any person of white descent.

EOP dead, EOP dead today, wish I could come to P2P trip and see EOP get destroyed but someone decided to have a wedding on a Sunday the day before the fourth of July, zzzzzz

justin beiber