Nice mods lmfao

D o n

[12:52] <slushpuppy> <zeppke> and we didn't get a re-do from olympus when dull aka cmb [12:52] <slushpuppy> i told andre [12:52] <zeppke> yh [12:52] <slushpuppy> to force a redo [12:52] <slushpuppy> but na

[12:52] <slushpuppy> whole thing is messed uo

[12:52] <slushpuppy> i was outvoted in rb

[13:03] <zeppke> you apply rules for one prep

[13:03] <zeppke> but not for the other

[13:03] <slushpuppy> well ok

[13:03] <slushpuppy> i admit my mistake for that 1

So u would try to force a redo to the cleanest 50v50?

I thought mods were suppose to non-bias

I don't care that OP won it, it was a clean 30v30 and they won it. Its the fact they apply rules to one prep but

To to the extreme bias mods/admins on Sharkbrew we will not be Redoing the 50v50

I will make this very clear, your admins/mods on Sharkbrew do not control us and do not have an influence on the pure community not one bit.

We will also not be participating in any Sharkbrew tournaments from now on.

I haven't had an internet connection the past two weeks, so I actually don't know the specific circumstances of what the fuck is going on nor have I voted for or against anything. When I know more, I'll give a more appropriate response to the topic.

Fuck the mods.

l000l IMPERIAL CRYING COS THEY LOST TO OLYMPUS

TO OLYMPUS

WAHAHHAHA

[EOP]DULL WUU2 THEY CRY COS OF U LMFAO

I don't care that OP won it, it was a clean 30v30 and they won it. Its the fact they apply rules to one prep but Not that one

We know how to take a loss and move on like proper human beings

refer to nick his signature makes no sense

then again u cried to slush cos of 1 person in a 30v30

hahahah

OLYMPUS WINS AGAIN LMFAO

yh olympus did win, but your irl didn't lmfao weasel.

[12:52] <slushpuppy> <zeppke> and we didn't get a re-do from olympus when dull aka cmb [12:52] <slushpuppy> i told andre [12:52] <zeppke> yh [12:52] <slushpuppy> to force a redo [12:52] <slushpuppy> but na

[12:52] <slushpuppy> whole thing is messed uo

[12:52] <slushpuppy> i was outvoted in rb

So u would try to force a redo to the cleanest 50v50?

I thought mods were suppose to non-bias

I don't care that OP won it, it was a clean 30v30 and they won it. Its the fact they apply rules to one prep but

To to the extreme bias mods/admins on Sharkbrew we will not be Redoing the 50v50

I will make this very clear, your admins/mods on Sharkbrew do not control us and do not have an influence on the pure community not one bit.

We will also not be participating in any Sharkbrew tournaments from now on.

Or you can ask zeppke to show you the full PM instead of cherry picking 1-2 lines to make me look bad.

<slushpuppy> lmfao

<slushpuppy> please

<slushpuppy> Ojh

<slushpuppy> IK why

<slushpuppy> the reason the Imp vs Oly wasn't redone

<zeppke> here we go tell me

<slushpuppy> http://i.imgur.com/OKDRHPw.png

The fault with the Op vs Imp prep lies exclusively with my memberlist system.

So no, we are not being selective here. Olympus did actually try to add their members and it would have most certainly been added if my server didn't crash at 400 members mark due to a programming logic error on my end.

For the Rage/Imp, both clans had retirees not added to the ML. Both clans admitted that they didn't add them, or couldn't prove they added them.

I mean, you are not the first clan who threatens to leave Sharkbrew... as far as I am concerned, everything is handled as transparently as possible.

Or you can ask zeppke to show you the full PM instead of cherry picking 1-2 lines to make me look bad.

So no, we are not being selective here. Olympus did actually try to add their members and it would have most certainly been added if my server didn't crash at 400 members mark due to a programming logic error on my end

Srry the ML was a flaw from insane error on his end.

So no, we are not being selective here. Olympus did actually try to add their members and it would have most certainly been added if my server didn't crash at 400 members mark due to a programming logic error on my end.

For the Rage/Imp, both clans had retirees not added to the ML. Both clans admitted that they didn't add them, or couldn't prove they added them.

I mean, you are not the first clan who threatens to leave Sharkbrew... as far as I am concerned, everything is handled as transparently as possible-feel free to leave.

So is that our fault ? No it was Olympus and urs

Just like our 1 retired member who was @ who's been in imp since day 1

Ur gonna go technical against us but no against Olympus?

1 retired member didn't make a diff of the 50v50 win

So next time u try to apply it little technical rules make sure they are the same for everyone

So is that our fault ? No it was Olympus and urs

Just like our 1 retired member who was @ who's been in imp since day 1

Ur gonna go technical against us but no against Olympus?

1 retired member didn't make a diff of the 50v50 win

So next time u try to apply it little technical rules make sure they are the same for everyone

Like I said, there is a difference between the 2 as Olympus actually made the conscious effort to add the members- and it was the fault of sharkbrew ML system, while you and Rage did not.

Not having members on the ML isn't a "Little technical" rule. It's precedence set since beginning of Pure clanning. I am surprised you would so flippantly disregard it considering you outpulled Rage by a huge margin and could have turned this into a propaganda coup for your clan