To @Imperial & anyone it considers

Lenin

So you don't bitch about me saying this now and not before - https://i.gyazo.com/21add0c6c1067264afa452f519e70ee5.png

Congratulations, you won a prep against someone in your own tier with handicap each round & had someone leave cc each round. Make sure you put that in your signatures so it reminds you that now the only time you can beat us is with +opts not matched ;)

We won the COTM twice now the second time without a loss on a 11 win streak, like anyone from Rage gives a brown sticky stuff.

Oh and I would be more concerned with pulling 15s to weekends from 60+ a few weeks ago than an award you got for being handicapped

Wait what

You crying about we fought you + opts when you failed to pull the min. 50

You fought us down opts and u could leave anytime during the prep and lose 2 rounds and didnt wanna give us round 3. 

Now you lost, you still crying over it. kiss my 50vs50 belt. Btw we 4-1 against you in clan wars, so what are u trying to prove? 

So you don't bitch about me saying this now and not before - https://i.gyazo.com/21add0c6c1067264afa452f519e70ee5.png

Congratulations, you won a prep against someone in your own tier with handicap each round & had someone leave cc each round. Make sure you put that in your signatures so it reminds you that now the only time you can beat us is with +opts not matched ;)

We won the COTM twice now the second time without a loss on a 11 win streak, like anyone from Rage gives a brown sticky stuff.

Oh and I would be more concerned with pulling 15s to weekends from 60+ a few weeks ago than an award you got for being handicapped

If you didn't give a brown sticky stuff you wouldn't keep making topics.  

Wait what

You fought us down opts and u could leave anytime during the prep and lose 2 rounds and didnt wanna give us round 3. 

Now you lost, you still crying over it. kiss my 50vs50 belt. Btw we 4-1 against you in clan wars, so what are u trying to prove? 

Wait what

We have like a 70 ML and we constantly pull the same. You have what a 100+ man ml and you pull 15 to weekends at 60 to a prep? Lmfao.

Yeah we lost and if you read the post you'd know that I accept that, but don't think you're something if you won with a handicap kid.

You recently lost matched to Olympus and us. Those other preps happened way before now. You've lost your core and quality, the only way you can win is with +opts. Sit down.

We have like a 70 ML and we constantly pull the same. You have what a 100+ man ml and you pull 15 to weekends at 60 to a prep? Lmfao.

Yeah we lost and if you read the post you'd know that I accept that, but don't think you're something if you won with a handicap kid.

You recently lost matched to Olympus and us. Those other preps happened way before now. You've lost your core and quality, the only way you can win is with +opts. Sit down.

What u are hiding from us every single weekend lmfao, everytime we hit u, u run to singles with ur 30 man pull. 

Please gtfo here lmfao, u started clanning in 2k16 who do u think you are lol??? 

What u are hiding from us every single weekend lmfao, everytime we hit u, u run to singles with ur 30 man pull. 

Please gtfo here lmfao, u started clanning in 2k16 who do u think you are lol??? 

U didn't post a weekend trip for 2 weeks  :unsure:

Hahahahaha with your 15 man pull in CD capes? Sure.

Lets pretend I started clanning in 2k16, how did you loose the cotm 2x plus give us 11 streak + 30v30? xD