Help me & Help holydreams

slushpuppy

118 members have voted

1. 1. Was it true that TLP destroyed FOE for X months after losing the JCUP?

• True
    • False

for what it's worth we fought foe over and over and over and lost for a good long while when the clan opened again, some supremacy/fatality rivalries got us on our feet and then when we started to beat foe they disappeared completely. And by completely I mean we didn't see them in f2p wild again for 9 months, preps were...well what preps lol and p2p sundays were this goose chase that wound up being really boring. FOE opted to play keep away and lost as they let TLP run wild for the better part of a year uncontested and held onto their early clw record like it was some kind of trophy when they were dead all things considered.

us choking the jcup was a pretty big mar and most likely kept FOE open seeing as their lb leaks confirmed what we already knew to the rest of the clanning world. im also fairly certain our f2p streak in the wild and in clw was the longest any pure clan has been that simultaneously dominant in a server, ever. 

they were dead, now they're up, we were up, now we're down, the natural cycle of clanning continues... 

for what it's worth we fought foe over and over and over and lost for a good long while when the clan opened again, some supremacy/Fatality rivalries got us on our feet and then when we started to beat foe they disappeared completely. And by completely I mean we didn't see them in f2p wild again for 9 months, preps were...well what preps lol and p2p sundays were this goose chase that wound up being really boring. FOE opted to play keep away and lost as they let TLP run wild for the better part of a year uncontested and held onto their early clw record like it was some kind of trophy when they were dead all things considered.

us choking the jcup was a pretty big mar and most likely kept FOE open seeing as their lb leaks confirmed what we already knew to the rest of the clanning world. im also fairly certain our f2p streak in the wild and in clw was the longest any pure clan has been that simultaneously dominant in a server, ever. 

they were dead, now they're up, we were up, now we're down, the natural cycle of clanning continues... 

TLP was only better than us in F2P from October to February

otherwise we were #1

God bless, you actually might be broccolied lol.

TLP were better than you in F2P wild.

TLP were better than you in matched CLW

FO were only better than TLP in P2P wildy (due to outpulling mostly) - In P2P CLW you traded wins.

Looks to me that you were hardly better than them in ANYTHING, yet you still have the audacity to claim that  you were #1 LOOOOOOOL

//// EVEN NOW, the only thing that keeps you competing at the top is your summer hype (you outpull every clan by ~30) in matched wildy fights ive never seen you do anything worth mentioning. (other than getting perfected by EOP 65vs65 at sperm hill ofc)

Sit the fuck down holybeans. 

Definitely true, foe were pulling 40s at 1 point but in the long run foe won the rivalry

TLP actually killed themselves by making very very brown sticky stuffty decisions

true

God bless, you actually might be cauliflower lol.

TLP were better than you in F2P wild.

TLP were better than you in matched CLW

FO were only better than TLP in P2P wildy (due to outpulling mostly) - In P2P CLW you traded wins.

Looks to me that you were hardly better than them in ANYTHING, yet you still have the audacity to claim that  you were #1 LOOOOOOOL

//// EVEN NOW, the only thing that keeps you competing at the top is your summer hype (you outpull every clan by ~30) in matched wildy fights ive never seen you do anything worth mentioning. (other than getting perfected by EOP 65vs65 at sperm hill ofc)

Sit the fuck down holybeans. 

nope btw

only october to march

your clan is fucking dead lol

FOE & TLP reopened on the same day last year. We were both training our accounts, and warring with low levels but FOE was always better than TLP in every aspect. (26-6 prep record for a reason)

TLP was close to closure, but luckily they accepted 39 defence which pretty much saved their clan and helped them start beating FOE.

Anytime summer is almost over, our pulls always drops because our members prioritize our school year over runescape. This is a KNOWN fact for many, many years. So obviously TLP eventually started to outpull FOE around October.

FOE was still consistently beating TLP in the P2P server during the fall/winter. Since TLP has 39 defence, that obviously helped them tremendously vs FOE 1 defence pures in the F2P sever, and out pulling FOE also helped.

December...Jagex Cup, FOE always best TLP when it matters. (Just like the sharkbrew cup recently)

Now it's 2016, FOE pulls started to increase again since March, and we completely slumped TLP and forced them into closure already. If it wasn't for @ forcing TLP rank team to reopen, so he can get leader and embarrass himself, they would most likely be dead and closed into EOMains.

FOE works twice as hard as TLP because we don't accept 30 def+ and majority of our clan are 1 defence pures, but yet we finished 2015 with the best prep record (110+ wins - 25 losses) and currently 26-6 vs TLP. So yes, we may struggle in preps once in a while since our competition are all 39 def level zerks.

Now I dare you 2k15, worst high council of all time in TLP's history to argue against me. @@Native I'll be ready for you in a few hours m8