EoP Saturday: The Reality

sudo_

qQaSlPd.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

SWAUZlf.png

http://fided.eop-rs.org/

The last few weeks have been a ticking time bomb for me personally as I knew this day would come closer and closer, the day where it all turns around for fatality. The last few weekends a fatality official, treehugger28, has attempted to leak audio from a few of our events just to be shut down by his leader

EoP went out with one goal this weekend, and that was to kill fatality in spite of them being aided by literally every anti EoP clan (fo, cp, and rd). I think we did a pretty good job at this, but I'll let you be the judge.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures starting: 54 (*)

fatality starting: 29

f0vtzc.png

With our trip literally revolving around fatality's, it was pretty boring at the start with them not even logging into the game as a clan, but instead, walking in random worlds for the first 30 minutes of their mandatory PK.

f7S6J8G.png

HDMJVYT.png

8MThonB.png

f0vtzc.png

With it being way more than 30 minutes of waiting for fatality to actually go to a decent wilderness level, we were pretty fed up and decided to rush them east of 13 ports. The fight was a murder to say the least. We knew that fatality were in contacts with other anti EoP clans since they were willing to fight down 10 people, but killing fatality is the only thing we were concerned about today. In around two minutes, the fight was crashed by final ownage. We walked south and definitely delivered a message to fatality.

5982840508ad2cafed094cbbf772804b.png

e723380d9bd2a6ee2d17f158d5b35262.png

51f959d4348ccc5a27c2bf58c149ad49.png

8bd878f57760d48cd02b0d497fad60d0.png

f0vtzc.png

With the beatdown we just gave fatality, we knew getting a 1v1 from them would be close to non-exsitent, which was completely OK. Like I said at the start of this topic, we went out to kill fatality.

RD and fatality were fighting south of bandit camp, and we thought this could be the closest thing to a hit we could get on them considering they were practically in lobby for the rest of their trip if they weren't regrouping. When we rushed this fight, instantly, fatality spammed "on red" which was no surprise for us. 

We maneuvered ourselves through the fight location while still consistently dropping fatality members regardless that two clans were attacking EoP. I'm not really able to explain how well we executed this hit; you should really watch the video. Around five minutes of fighting and fatality calls a log out while we were fighting redemption, so we called to log out as well.

oJbCVNH.png

18aeff94e97b12fe87114637dc708506.png

bb6bd677c003efcb7b7bb24a06dc51d9.png

f0vtzc.png

After this, we waited for them to log into RuneScape, again.

Y3iNLHx.png

f0vtzc.png

With final ownage literally being in a 5 level radius of fatality, this really limited our ability to actually hit them, but we made it work with one last hit. Supremacy was fighting fatality on 13 ports so we decided to take advantage of this. We clapped out numerous people sticking out on the stairs and within moments, fatality decides to pull it south to make the target [us] clear. We kept fighting back, but clans decided to join the fight which led fatality to run west to single, in where we camped them in single.

AWAz1uA.png

qWe7bS1.png

NJYczsV.png

f0vtzc.png

f0vtzc.png

Incase anybody is wondering what those years mean, it's a list of the years that we have been dicking FI/CP. Imagine being bullied for a full decade on runescape by the red giant.