The MPC Champions

DreTheOBJ

9i97GP8.png

First off, I'd like to thank every MPC for fighting. It sucks that we couldn't finish and do P2P. And I personally take full responsibility for that. But with the Winter Tournament, all the flaws I found will be fixed and I can't wait to begin that journey.

To every clan, There was only 3 winners but the whole concept of the tournament really shined in the MPC Scene. There was a few problems but at the end of the day, the MPC scene saw actions. There were tons of upsets and I'm glad you guys all participated.

So, let's get to it!

First off, Thanks to the best GFX Artist I know @@Young_IX for making these dope Sigs ASAP! 

Need GFX for a great price and done quickly? Hit him up!

F2P 10v10 Champions - Imperial

Imperial were the favorites to take the sweep. They went against AAO, CD and Rage. It wasn't easy and I believe they were all won 2-1 with @@Charlie clutching up in a round 2/3 but they did it. Congrats Imperial

rLN5dIz.png

DzFixGs.png

F2P 30v30 Champions - Rage

Rage came through with the upset. Fighting their rivals in Semi-Finals and Finals with Ruin and Olympus. They Pulled through. Everybody expected Rage Vs Imperial in the finals but Olympus knocked Imp out Round 1. But from the looks of it, No matter who Rage fought, They were going to win. Grats Rage.

ozt6PnY.png

DzFixGs.png

F2P 50v50 Champions - Imperial

In the end... Imperial always wins. Now this was the best.. Classic Rivals with the current Rivalry and Rage not liking Imperial because they feel they are slaughter v2. These 2 Clans deserved to be in the Finals. I thought it was going either way. But Imperial came out with the Swift 2-0. Congrats Imperial

O96ydx7.png

We Hope these clans defend their belt in the winter Cup!

#UyO5XIc.pngRespected

#post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngAmbassador

#Mediator

@@slushpuppy

@@Moni

@

@Persian Tom