Imperial Smokes Rage ~ Was Fucking Easy ~ [50v50 F2P Prep] [3-0]

King Chink

Yeh gratz on your strong booters/brown sticky stufffucks leaving our cc/achieving a win on an mmorpg/not attending your grandma's funeral/heh idgaf lmao 

Do u really use the exuse booters/leaving cc 

whahahahahahahahaha broccoli i killed ur clan

I'm actually surprised how silent rage is and that @@Duval isn't on this thread tryna flex or create excuses L0L.

Not sure why people actually voted for Rage to win but any ways gf to rage loosing twice to imp in a 50v50 means you aren't the #1 matched Mpc and haven't been.

Grats on ez win @ & Imperial keep it up.

I'm actually surprised how silent rage is and that @@Duval isn't on this thread tryna flex or create excuses L0L.

Not sure why people actually voted for Rage to win but any ways gf to rage loosing twice to imp in a 50v50 means you aren't the #1 matched Mpc and haven't been.

Grats on ez win @ & Imperial keep it up.

Duval = lifetime reject tbh

Duval = lifetime reject tbh

Coming from the guy on a fake sb account.

Gj imp just the better clan today no excuses. I mean other than niblet dcing every time you rush but its his fault for not changing his ip! Hopefully you can use this hype and pull more then 43 this weekend and use your own cape! @@James last time we actually prepped you got perfected and left round 2 mad as fuck.