When do you think Impact+AAO WIll Close?

Control Pker

When do you think AAO+Impact will close?   

69 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think AAO+Impact will close ?

• 3 months ( like SD)
    • Not Till The MPC scene Dies
    • I Really Dont Know
    • My Answer Is Not Listed

u only won stuff cuz doom carried the fuck out of u so u would bring us your +1s on weekends, stfu before i start posting screenies of topics in our staff section about our plans as to how we were going to tool you out.

brown sticky stuff son!

Looks like @@Jail` relied on more than just Aao lol

u only won stuff cuz doom carried the fuck out of u so u would bring us your +1s on weekends, stfu before i start posting screenies of topics in our staff section about our plans as to how we were going to tool you out.

You're trolling right?

Doom was in us for 1 month. So grats on whatever you did for us then... But idk why your trying to flame or whatever your pulling 20 now and cancelling preps. Focus on doom instead of some broccoli's flame topic. 

Usually jail just wants to bring his clans up and have fun, but if he chooses to go inactive I think there is enough support within the clan now that they could be alright without him. They seem pretty strong rn tho, solid for sure

Usually jail just wants to bring his clans up and have fun, but if he chooses to go inactive I think there is enough support within the clan now that they could be alright without him. They seem pretty strong rn tho, solid for sure

ty sir Aged

brown sticky stuff son!

Looks like @@Jail` relied on more than just Aao lol

That's why they got closed last time. Never fucking rely on a brown sticky stuffty clan like Zenith (Doom) for anything.

OT: Who cares? Majority of the lpcs that either move up or stay put closes anyway and get remade into another clan. It's an endless cycle. I don't know why you're making this topic when your clan will most likely head the same way too with them.