SF CLOSED?

Doge

AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU KIDS ARE LIKE LITTLE GIRLS, THIS HAS BEEN THE BIGGIEST JOKE OF LIFE,

GO BACK TO WEARING YOUR MAKEUP, I CLOSED SD AND CD YOUR OUT OF THE WILDY, PULL OLYMPISS AND CALLED 3 CLANS AND MAINTAIN AN OPEN CC ON YOUR PK TRIPS. 

Welp.. now you'll have 30 CD mains ragging your trips from here on out..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU KIDS ARE LIKE LITTLE GIRLS, THIS HAS BEEN THE BIGGIEST JOKE OF LIFE,

GO BACK TO WEARING YOUR MAKEUP, I CLOSED SD AND CD YOUR OUT OF THE WILDY, PULL OLYMPISS AND CALLED 3 CLANS AND MAINTAIN AN OPEN CC ON YOUR PK TRIPS. 

"biggiest joke of life" wat? uokay bud? @@Control Pker

f57eca789c6498c34e0c10c6b34a22a3.png

@@Control Pker admitting he closed SF after being bullied at edge?

/discuss

btw dont back out of our prep now tomato @@Control Pker

Which Prep you referring to?, When we come MPC and we are geared up we will p2p prep you without a doubt. 

And your Prep this Friday i think it is wont be matched so you best be letting us have the +opts since you had to cancel the 80cb cap for p2p and f2p. l0l  

LMAO Kids actually believe this. It shows you are so scared and jealous of us you mass recruit on this post. WE DIDN'T CLOSE YOU FUCKING RETARDS SF is still in the wilderness clearing any clan and giving no room to breathe. PM us CD, FOE, XL, X, RAGE,Olympus, when you want to war without your mains.

we did in fact bully the fuck out of you and your brown sticky stuff clan yesterday with your brown sticky stuff mains, SF is indeed closed.

Which Prep you referring to?, When we come MPC and we are geared up we will p2p prep you without a doubt. 

And your Prep this Friday i think it is wont be matched so you best be letting us have the +opts since you had to cancel the 80cb cap for p2p and f2p. l0l  

how you think you gonna even pull 25 for a prep,

iv slumped you too hard tofuboy

gl getting invites for your irrelevant clan

tofuboy

SF is irrelevant and brown sticky stuff. Stop giving this control spastic and his brown sticky stuff clan attention.

Shady SF CLOSED AAO INTO IMPACT ROFL.

sf didn't close brown sticky stuff broccoli