Debate of the Pure Community

Sith-

HPCS vs LPCS

Hope we can put our differences aside on this one and stay on topic.

I have noticed as well as you guys that the HPC scene is dying. It is of no fault but their own in my opinion, with their hacking/ddosing/singles hitting/waiting for over an hour to do anything because of being scared of taking a loss, whatever. They put themselves in this position and they have suffered the consequences of it. While the LPC scene has done a few scummy things it is a step in the right direction IF we do not set off the path.

Prediction:

Recently with rumors of FOE closing, and even if not the HPCS that have made their own community die will attempt to come to the LPC scene. They will make multi clanning no longer available and once a clan say, EoP decides to move down, CP will follow forcing the rest. Maybe this would be a good point for FI to close considering their biggest competition (FOE) May or may not close. If FOE is to close the HPC scene will only be in singles at ALL times unless they do move down.

Questions:

A lot of things are about to change here in both scenes if you like it or not. Do you think that most of the multi clanners will stay with their LPC or HPC? I am personally thinking that if they were to stay in the HPC that has taught them nothing but cheating/anything for a "win" then they are cauliflower.

Debate:

Is this a good or a bad thing for the community as a whole, one might argue that its good because the community will be together and it will put everyone in its place, and will thrive the community that we love. Another side of the argument would be these HPC clans have ruined their own community, coming down would lead nothing but trouble here. Making less multi action due to being afraid of FI pulling 8k people to smash them, making all fights be in low level wild, and leading us down the path of never reviving the community.

Personally think it will be bad on the community, you ruined yourselves, if and when you do decide that you have to compete with LPCs please keep your old tactics with yourself. I think it would be wonderful personally to see all HPCs close and make the era of new clans with new morals, values, and make the game fun as it is meant to be. Its coming if you like me or not. What will be the outcome?

HPC's can close for all I care and the 10 LPC's can be the future of the pure community.

Or clans like CP, EOP, FOE and Fi can put there differences aside and actually work together to keep the current HPC scene alive. Have friendly competition with eachother.. support the progress of other clans; Embrace the clan you're in. If you're a member in FOE don't go to EOP preps and vice versa. Clans like EOP who have seemingly slumped for eternity, recruit so that you're able to compete again and stabilize the HPC scene... pures are out there you just have to ask yourself whether or not you want to put in the effort. If the answer is no then fine, quit. The rest of us will be apart of this new era.

May I also add that the current state of the pure community has also resulted from the immaculate egos of the clan leaders in our pure community that can't even come together and use one community site to benefit the further progression of OUR pure community.

I personally would like to see the 95+ combats in the MPC/LPC clans disappear, so I would actually like for EOP/FI/FOE to come to the LPC times. Would it end some clans pulls? Yes. Would it hurt their own pulls? Yes.

But in the long term, having split trips was never meant to be a sustained solution. Clans under combat 80 should be able to fight each other in level 10-15 wild while the higher combat clans fight it out in deeper wild. That's all I have for the concept.

Pure community is not split between LPC/HPC like it should be, and if it continues like this both scenes will die.

I personally would like to see the 95+ combats in the MPC/LPC clans disappear, so I would actually like for EOP/FI/FOE to come to the LPC times. Would it end some clans pulls? Yes. Would it hurt their own pulls? Yes.

But in the long term, having split trips was never meant to be a sustained solution. Clans under combat 80 should be able to fight each other in level 10-15 wild while the higher combat clans fight it out in deeper wild. That's all I have for the concept.

Pure community is not split between LPC/HPC like it should be, and if it continues like this both scenes will die.

Who is to say where clans should fight?

Who is to say where clans should fight?

Nobody, but if there combat caps, there would be more locations to fight at with better returning and longer fights which would equal more entertainment. Unless you like clan wars in which case the combat caps don't matter to you.

I just posted this in another topic but its probably more relevant here:

I don't know why some people think the old clans need to die off and be replaced by a new era spearheaded by these new clans. These forums are a prime example of the idiocy of a lot of these new clans and if you look back through this forum the majority of topics are completely moronic (this one excluded), even the trolling and flaming seems to have gone back in time about 6 years when "umad" was a socially acceptable response. I'm guessing this is because there is a lot of new young people in these clans.

Either way, the old clans are still superior in just about every way; Leadership, organisation, administration and integrity (obviously excluding CP). The only reason I can see for wanting them to be replaced by new clans with new leaders is change for the sake of change, however the fact that the majority of these new clans are led by people who have opened and closed dozens of clans in the space of the last 18 months or so show that if they were to replace the old clans, the pure community would fizzle out. Even this forum, used almost exclusively by the "LPC's" is administrated by people who have been in the pure community for well over half a decade.

If hypothetically tomorrow, FOE, EoP and Fi closed and their ranks and members left the community, there wouldn't be a formal community in a few weeks. This site wouldn't exist, at least 60% of the pure community would be gone and you'd be left with half a dozen clans incapable of organizing themselves or even establishing a community site for themselves. Hell they literally could not even open by themselves, they had to wait for someone like Ivp and a few others to come and tell them what and how to establish the LPC scene.

The 3 aforementioned clans are still the model and example for what these clans should be aspiring to be,  backed by a decade of trial and error, experience, intuition and input into the best and most effective way to lead a clan, the current leaders of these clans were taught what to do by those who led clans in the greatest era of pure clanning leadership (2010/2011), and without them you end up with this: http://www.sharkbrew...301-who-is-mad/

I'll just add; There is a reason why these 3 "HPC's" have been around for almost a decade, while no "LPC" has ever lasted more than 2 years or so, and that is because they are better. There has only, in the history of "LPC's", been 1 clan good enough to compete with the 3 aforementioned clans + MM for a sustained period of time, and that is NME, and they were able to do it for about 3-4 months before they slumped and closed, and almost all their ranks had previously been in at least one of MM/FOE/EoP/Fi.

And want the proof? How about the fact that none of these "LPCs" want to step up despite having similar levels now.

Debate:

Is this a good or a bad thing for the community as a whole, one might argue that its good because the community will be together and it will put everyone in its place, and will thrive the community that we love. Another side of the argument would be these HPC clans have ruined their own community, coming down would lead nothing but trouble here. Making less multi action due to being afraid of FI pulling 8k people to smash them, making all fights be in low level wild, and leading us down the path of never reviving the community.

Personally think it will be bad on the community, you ruined yourselves, if and when you do decide that you have to compete with LPCs please keep your old tactics with yourself. I think it would be wonderful personally to see all HPCs close and make the era of new clans with new morals, values, and make the game fun as it is meant to be. Its coming if you like me or not. What will be the outcome?

It would be interesting for the community if the HPC clans closed; but face it the four that exist now most likely never will (I'm dubious whether FOE would close, but even if they did EOP, CP and Fi will always remain I should imagine). 

The two scenes do need to unify though if the community is going to be in a position to grow at all. Like I've mentioned, the clans of the LPC scene have pretty much reached an apex and its all downhill from here with activity tailing off, more clans closing, and less clans opening, which means nows probably the ideal time to make some changes in anticipation of that. If EOP/CP/Fi/FOE have any sense of self preservation they'll likely start cutting down on multi clanning/start hitting clans in the other scene. 

A few months back there was the high point of 07 in terms of clans and activity with these clans more or less being around at the same point, give or take a few that didn't overlap;

Fi

CP

FOE

EOP

SV

Hz 

Z

CTRL

RD

SUP

Ascent

LP

Dignity

Trauma

Hate

Zu

Thats alot of clans and the community SHOULD be trying to get back to that sort of level, with Zu/Z/Cv/DR etc taking the place of the closed Hz/Ctrl/Z etc and new low level clans opening to fill the gap that ZU/Z etc have left. If that happened, the community would no longer be seen as 'dying' or 'slumping' and a new twilight-golden age could come about. If all these clans were in a single unified scene with the same PK'ing times, it'd do wonders for morale and activity and the clan world would be much more fun for all participants - thats the only way the pure world can be rebuilt, away from this fractured and segregated community.

All clans should disregard the "LPC" title, stop doing ridiculous "95 cap 1 exception" preps or whatever, and just make their clans the best they can, trying to get everyone as high level as possible and trying to recruit more and more people. There is absolutely zero point in caps and stuff at this point now that all clans have outgrown their low level roots, and makes no sense to keep them other than as an excuse to hide behind.

It's clear that the LPC clans don't want to make that plunge though, be it cos of not wanting to join the HPC scene, or being apprehensive about failure, or whatever. The HPC scene WILL inevitably come to you though in some form, its the next logical step. 

I really hope some changes are made amongst the leaders of the LPC clans in an effort to grow beyond what they feel are the limits. Hopefully this does happen and one day we do have a unified scene which promotes growth all around.

There isn't any real competition between the mpcs and hpcs (when the invites aren't there) and the changing of times would do nothing but give the remaining hpcs punching bags. I fail to see how coming to be slaughtered by hpcs is gonna revive the community.  The mpcs won't be going to the hpcs, there is no reason for them to do that. So if its action the hpcs are looking for.. look forward to seein you at 6 est saturday.

It would be interesting for the community if the HPC clans closed; but face it the four that exist now most likely never will (I'm dubious whether FOE would close, but even if they did EOP, CP and Fi will always remain I should imagine). 

The two scenes do need to unify though if the community is going to be in a position to grow at all. Like I've mentioned, the clans of the LPC scene have pretty much reached an apex and its all downhill from here with activity tailing off, more clans closing, and less clans opening, which means nows probably the ideal time to make some changes in anticipation of that. If EOP/CP/Fi/FOE have any sense of self preservation they'll likely start cutting down on multi clanning/start hitting clans in the other scene. 

A few months back there was the high point of 07 in terms of clans and activity with these clans more or less being around at the same point, give or take a few that didn't overlap;

Fi

CP

FOE

EOP

SV

Hz 

Z

CTRL

RD

SUP

Ascent

LP

Dignity

Trauma

Hate

Zu

Thats alot of clans and the community SHOULD be trying to get back to that sort of level, with Zu/Z/Cv/DR etc taking the place of the closed Hz/Ctrl/Z etc and new low level clans opening to fill the gap that ZU/Z etc have left. If that happened, the community would no longer be seen as 'dying' or 'slumping' and a new twilight-golden age could come about. If all these clans were in a single unified scene with the same PK'ing times, it'd do wonders for morale and activity and the clan world would be much more fun for all participants - thats the only way the pure world can be rebuilt, away from this fractured and segregated community.

All clans should disregard the "LPC" title, stop doing ridiculous "95 cap 1 exception" preps or whatever, and just make their clans the best they can, trying to get everyone as high level as possible and trying to recruit more and more people. There is absolutely zero point in caps and stuff at this point now that all clans have outgrown their low level roots, and makes no sense to keep them other than as an excuse to hide behind.

It's clear that the LPC clans don't want to make that plunge though, be it cos of not wanting to join the HPC scene, or being apprehensive about failure, or whatever. The HPC scene WILL inevitably come to you though in some form, its the next logical step. 

I really hope some changes are made amongst the leaders of the LPC clans in an effort to grow beyond what they feel are the limits. Hopefully this does happen and one day we do have a unified scene which promotes growth all around.

Would rather not go and get hit by mains each weekend.

Would rather continue doing f2p sundays rather than heading over to p2p to sit in single for 2 hours fighting someone 25 levels higher than me or having mains camped on my ass.

Would rather not be used as a stepping stone for brown sticky stuff clans like EOP to re-build, like what happened to Hazard.

At the moment there are around 10 lpc clans that go out each and every weekend. Don't see why we have to merge into that brown sticky stuff community to continue to grow the community.

LPC community is fine we have fun good action healthy competition fun rivalries.

We are enjoying the game.

If the HPC's cant do that  or sort that out amongst eatchother and come down to turn our LPC community into the same cancer they made the HPC community into, then we might as well all get def and join #SV #1 main clan.

There isn't any real competition between the mpcs and hpcs (when the invites aren't there)

This must be worrisome I assume for clans who have a lot of multi clanners (both MPCs and HPCs) since obviously some clans may be hit harder than others if all were to go out at the same time

I think that's sort of what IVP was saying, for clans to stop limiting or settling for preps with CB caps/mediocrity and to really try to become stronger because it's only a matter of time before ALL clans start going out at the same time

There isn't any real competition between the mpcs and hpcs (when the invites aren't there) and the changing of times would do nothing but give the remaining hpcs punching bags. I fail to see how coming to be slaughtered by hpcs is gonna revive the community. The mpcs won't be going to the hpcs, there is no reason for them to do that. So if its action the hpcs are looking for.. look forward to seein you at 6 est saturday.

if you are afraid then quit. The reason clans have LEADERS is to overcome any problem the clan faces. Hpcs will be coming to lpc times. So if you don't want to be a punching bag get training, start recruiting, and learn how to war. Clans need eachother to prosper like I said when I was in activation. The way these forums are it's pathetic. No one is supportive. I see more flames than good jobs on topics. The morons (you know who you are) really are destroying this website and making it very hard for outside people to want to even join. It was smart of slush to make people register and sign in before seeing topics because if not this website would not have half as many members as it does because of the amount of flaming that is allowed. It's rotting the community.

There are one or two clans with 90% of their memberlist under 90 or so combat, the rest have a few 100s and a majority are level 70/80. Fatality have more 100's than every LPC's memberlist, how/why the fuck would would any of the LPC/MPC's waste their time trying to fight that on the weekend? If you guys want, get another 60 defence levels and compete in the main clanning world. You're closer to them than we are to you.

I have seen EOP prepping a few MPC's and nearly all of EOP's members are 100+ combat, why wouldn't they make new 70-80 combat accounts and compete with the rest of the MPC's? These 100's aren't Pures and they aren't fun to fight as a 1 defence level 75 Pure which is what is left in this game outside of your 4 HPC Clans. All of you tomatos saying train up, I don't expect any member to go get 99 Prayer and 30 Defence like the rest of you, is that what you all think Pure Clanning should be like or what?

The MPC scene has gone better then everyone expected and can keep going strong as long as clans aren't scared to fight out opted sometimes, every clan has their bad weekends with wins and loses, it's not all about an undefeated weekend and a flashy topic on this forum nobody reads. 

All I know is that from LT's side we'll try to grow and eventually try to prep the HPC's aswell..

None of the LPC wants to see another HPC closed. (Except the people that want numbers..).

Just continue the same trips en eventually change F2P Sunday into P2P Sunday.

All I know is that from LT's side we'll try to grow and eventually try to prep the HPC's aswell..

None of the LPC wants to see another HPC closed. (Except the people that want numbers..).

Just continue the same trips en eventually change F2P Sunday into P2P Sunday.

i want the hpcs to close... not because i want any of them to join, just feel like they will bring what is fun right now into all singles action on weekends, i can see it now

Are you broccolied?

CP will never close, you all did after EOC but who stayed?

Corrupt Pures will be the last clan to ever close and then we'll probably just stay as a community.

where did you get that cp was closing from my topic? I know you enjoy spazzing but can you at least somewhat follow what is going on? Btw i would love to see cp close, as well as the rest of the hpcs, but im 99percent sure your all just going to bring your cancer to the lpc scene. You guys have some sort of internet rep you must represent!

where did you get that cp was closing from my topic? I know you enjoy spazzing but can you at least somewhat follow what is going on? Btw i would love to see cp close, as well as the rest of the hpcs, but im 99percent sure your all just going to bring your cancer to the lpc scene. You guys have some sort of internet rep you must represent!

Our cancer?

Sorry if being the best is cancer now.

Going lpc is practically closing and cp wouldn't go lpc lol.

Prediction:

Recently with rumors of FOE closing, and even if not the HPCS that have made their own community die will attempt to come to the LPC scene. They will make multi clanning no longer available and once a clan say, EoP decides to move down, CP will follow forcing the rest. Maybe this would be a good point for FI to close considering their biggest competition (FOE) May or may not close. If FOE is to close the HPC scene will only be in singles at ALL times unless they do move down.