Dv Wuu2?

Chalu

Looks like rot wins again. I just saw them in wild and clear sk+Xl. Looks like lpc better watch for rot @

Gz Rot tbh only clan to clear us in the last 6/7 days let me honest.

Was because you hit us low wild and half our members couldnt hit you but gf all the same.. we then went on to clear you later tho.

Was because you hit us low wild and half our members couldnt hit you but gf all the same.. we then went on to clear you later tho.

They are being smart by having a small level spread maybe you guys should work on that. They seem to be growing and opening soon. Good luck to all look foward to seeing rot in lpcs

yh sk cleared them and xl so they put on xl capes lool

Idk if you're broccolied or what. We had an alliance w/ sk set-up the day before we go to sperm, got to sperm you guys hit us while we kept telling you to off. Therefore; we told you your alliance is dead at that point - we teamed w/ xl and cleared you 2vs3. Put yourself to shame mate.

ROT made a pure clan? What.

And I hope DV isn't devotion...

It's not the real rot, it's wannabe fanboys. Oh, and DV is #Devastation bro.

All that needs to be said, @@Kaz " opening Dv to close xl, then teams with xl " LOL

Congrats you hit us w/ 20 opts when we had a 9 man pull @ 1AM. Glad you know you guys are able to pull a solid 20 every day every hour and every minute of the day. You must be proud. #NoLives

LOL @ "Special Move: Teleport" Ahahahahahahah!!!!

Idk if you're broccolied or what. We had an alliance w/ sk set-up the day before we go to sperm, got to sperm you guys hit us while we kept telling you to off. Therefore; we told you your alliance is dead at that point - we teamed w/ xl and cleared you 2vs3. Put yourself to shame mate.

It's not the real rot, it's wannabe fanboys. Oh, and DV is #Devastation bro.

Congrats you hit us w/ 20 opts when we had a 9 man pull @ 1AM. Glad you know you guys are able to pull a solid 20 every day every hour and every minute of the day. You must be proud. #NoLives

LOL @ "Special Move: Teleport" Ahahahahahahah!!!!

Lol you spoke to none of our ranks at all on either days idgaf if u had an alliance with some randoms we forced you to put on xl capes by not offing you lool sad