Impact Goes John Cena On Rage | Ft. Op/Cd/Imp

Jail`

kbGdgIa.png

After winning gold in every event yesterday at the Olympics, we decided to take our Athletes to...

055841df42a316ee6ec057407ad9af52.png

We left the fly ass Limo with 73 jacked white dudes, we later morphed into John Cena...We maintained 60+ throughout the whole trip and did not lose a fight or have to run to singles once.

6gIFjdZ.png

79bc9c09991d3b479207229b9b499d34.png

The first Match of the day was against Dwayne 'The small cock" Johnson. Being John cena, we fear nothing and are fucking American as fuck. The fight was 70v70 just a bit aboveof P18s. I brown sticky stuff you not, we slapped Rage around so bad we lost 2 people as we pushed them to singles. They tried to re rush with 35? We pushed them back on Corp hill, and around corp cave back to singles again. HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT SEE ME.  

ClglxUX.png

UOCiAO0.png

aRKleoY.png

rYyFz3G.png

qiE7MqF.png

yO3sVyw.png

O3fDcfy.png

kWjU8as.png

bpOTTR7.png

K8QpCWY.png

98algsH.png

IY3NFZw.png

fCDgiWA.png

EpDkeNV.png

6gIFjdZ.png

Again Dwayne "The small cock" Johnson rage hit us on p18s, The fight moved around a bit, going north and south of the port and then Outside of Chaos Altar. The fight was matched outside of CA trees when I believe Randy Orton of CD came and both clans went their separate ways. 

GxoTjkI.png

ENf85pG.png

Jsdglaj.png

Grm2mNC.png

h8cyVOM.png

IHxgqCq.png

Agak4Az.png

6gIFjdZ.png

b388956d7e52ce5e7f95315dbd664d95.png

I got to give it Dwayne, they dont quit. We found them east of ruins and we decided to give them the good ole One two skip to my motha fucking Lou. This was the longest fight of the day. We had control of most of the fight (Rage how the fuck are you dying so quickly in fucking fully addy with 10 mains) anyways... fight remained east of ruins with every scim push we did they would inch closer to singles. We moved south through the trees to bait them away from singles. IT WORKED! The fight proceeded to Corp hill. From being low prayer/out of food we were down opts at one point and pulled the fight south where we were also getting hit from snipe teams. None the less, again...WERE AMERICAN MOTHER FUCKING JOHN CENA. We held our ground, we got it back to even and Rage shat their pants. They pulled north and from that point on they spent the next 20 minutes going back and fourth from singles to multi as we maintained 20+ on them the whole time. We left the fight after we did a scim push and realized they were in singles. We left with 60 in game to their 35. Puff Puff.

z2Z6AU6.png

fRn222O.png

xkqqr2t.png

PSIOtdv.png

SfleTYU.png

4m508M7.png

VsGdKbL.png

5gLp7sW.png

cIyDvsr.png

8zjJFM4.png

WPuJEiv.png

yxo741Z.png

VJsWCfY.png

OsXYHxn.pngUe6r8tO.png

ayypaWy.png

Highlights: 

Impact: For never touching singles the entire trip and for not losing a fight :)

CD/OP/IMP: For the quick tussles sorry for the crashes.

Rage: eh, not sure how you guys die so fast in addy, do you bring tuna?

02605e6e3f74e2f5ba0a804c2372d4e7.gif

5pGHCH6.png

The fight that started on p18s we we're up 15-20 when imperial crashed it. We were winning that one. gz on that fight south on boneyard.

What a downfall in quality you guys went.. Lost to Ruin, Imperial, CD, Impact all that in a short amount of time. Sounds like the pull is all there is.