"There's no point" - Doom's Sunday Trip

Parm

yes they killer all versions of hostility and exiled force too

they also killer sup in 9 preps l0l

remind me why u left doom (or got kicked cant remember but u suck lol) during the rivalry with supremacy and not before it? oh yeah i wonder why haha

remind me what happened with zenith on 07 as well

remind me of a rivalry supremacy has ever lost ~ oh w8 we haven't lost one HAHEHEHAHAHA

can someone also tell me (maybe you'll know kj) why doom went from pulling 60 to pulling 29? good thing doom finally started trying again with the 30 invites, i got bored lol now i get 30 more kids' free loot

9-0 btw lol

remind me why u left doom (or got kicked cant remember but u suck lol) during the rivalry with supremacy and not before it? oh yeah i wonder why haha

remind me what happened with zenith on 07 as well

remind me of a rivalry supremacy has ever lost ~ oh w8 we haven't lost one HAHEHEHAHAHA

can someone also tell me (maybe you'll know kj) why doom went from pulling 60 to pulling 29? good thing doom finally started trying again with the 30 invites, i got bored lol now i get 30 more kids' free loot

9-0 btw lol

didnt read btw

also i recall zenith killer chaotic back when u and danky ran it l0l

the same way they killer kyle/0mgimdownie23's calling in those 9 preps this year

didnt read btw

also i recall zenith killer chaotic back when u and danky ran it l0l

the same way they killer kyle/0mgimdownie23's calling in those 9 preps this year

i called 1 round in those '9 preps' (i was inactive from january to april) and we won that round losing 4 lel nice TRY

chaotic killed zenith haha

didnt read though haha!

i called 1 round in those '9 preps' (i was inactive from january to april) and we won that round losing 4 lel nice TRY

chaotic killed zenith haha

didnt read though haha!

didnt read lol

if ur active u should take them and see if u can make it 1-9 l0l

that brown sticky stuff clan would prob killer your brown sticky stuff clan again for the 10th time

didnt read lol

if ur active u should take them and see if u can make it 1-9 l0l

that brown sticky stuff clan would prob killer your brown sticky stuff clan again for the 10th time

k tell ur friends to prep us 40v40 min btw i only do high opt preps

oh w8 ur banned from ur own community lmfao

declare on them u fucking bundle of twigsgot l0l

o wait ur scared they will killer u for 10-0 :/

just how we all killer dp/ch/hi/ef l0l

Zenith was booty lmao the only thing they killed was themselves 50000x

declare on them u fucking bundle of twigsgot l0l

o wait ur scared they will killer u for 10-0 :/

just how we all killer dp/ch/hi/ef l0l

cant declare on doom for a 40v40 considering they pull 35 to weekends

all my clans were better than all of urs (ryan was in dp btw u fucking mong LOL), ef sucked but good try

thats why sv has done the complete cycle twice and closed in every single bracket

also everything u've been a part of has closed since u started in what? 2014?

same could be said for u

zenith died 7 times, cd died, doom died

cant declare on doom for a 40v40 considering they pull 35 to weekends

all my clans were better than all of urs (ryan was in dp btw u fucking mong LOL), ef sucked but good try

same could be said for u

zenith died 7 times, cd died, doom died

lol zenith killed chaotic and doom;the newest hpc is 9-0 vs sup..its got to the point where you don't even bother trying to set up another LOL

oh yeah and i remember soccermom and armin easily breaking chaotic by themselves

brainwashed

vids clearly show us having +20 when Fi comes lmfa0

dont like crashing? set up a prep with doom?

dont like the sounds of becoming 0-10 against a clan as bad as doom? continue what you do and avoid doom in preps LOL

lol zenith killed chaotic and doom;the newest hpc is 9-0 vs sup..its got to the point where you don't even bother trying to set up another LOL

oh yeah and i remember soccermom and armin easily breaking chaotic by themselves

dont like the sounds of becoming 0-10 against a clan as bad as doom? continue what you do and avoid doom in preps LOL

how can we setup a prep with a clan that cant pull 30 let alone 40 lol, nobody answers any pms from us

doom havent beaten an hpc in over a month

It's time to drop the banter get a life now reject. Your clan closed for the umpteenth time. Cya next year when the next zenith remake reopens Like every year.