[R]age Saturday Domination Ft. Impact Destroyed And Shitalliance Bullied

Whoppa

PZnwdJc.gif

Rage left the wild on saturday with 65 bears ready to roll, maintaining 55+ for the whole trip. We had an awesome trip without losing a single fight.

Se4b7If.png

Highlights

The bears for hopping on

Ruin for actually pulling 40 again

Completly destroying impact down 6 untill they had 14 ingame

The easiest 1v2 off my life against brown sticky stuffperial and apex

CD for getting spanked

ScItisR.png

Se4b7If.png

First fight off the day with Ruin at CA quickly pushing them east in the tree's then walking them west into single.

Se4b7If.png

Our second fight we rushed ruin down 30 knowing the amount of randoms they had. We fought for a few minutes untill impact crashed it. We only lost 3 ppl despite being down that many opts.

Se4b7If.png

3rd fight of the day was the highlight off our trip. We rushed impact with our 48 to their 54. After some scimpushes we quickly got a 10+ lead. We walked them to dwarfs to south boneyard. We got a log out because we knew cd was coming. They ended with 15 ingame.

Gotta say that was ez as fuck.

Se4b7If.png

After our fight against impact we got a quick bank. We found out apex was fighting imperial so we decided to go hit it. It quickly became the easiest 1v2 off our lifes. After a few minutes we bullied imperial into single with 20 ppl. Gf brown sticky stuffclan

Se4b7If.png

Our last fight was a big ass cluster that started at ca and moved to corp hill. We started fighting CD at ca entrance. As soon as their fuckbuddies saw that they sniped us so we moved it to 18 ports and to corp hill after. It didn't took long before apex and olympus hopped in so after fighting a 1v3 (ruin was in imp capes lmfao) without breaking and holding our position at corp hill. We ran beside corp cave sniping brown sticky stuffperial when CD rushed us from single. After fighting for a bit they ran north and we pushed them to single. Gf

Rage went undefeated today #1 mpc

Se4b7If.png

fp6qfd.png

2je3ey9.png

Screenshots of us destroying the scéne are in the spoiler.

i6ceYHi.pngupMQgYA.pngqf2r5K1.pngiU8WAXX.pngDepbkuW.pngPqFN6qs.pngjRIxQOE.pngbUIsOAO.pngPHgF9QF.pngj7RXy8J.pngJTywdP4.pngHO0z5nR.pngi5Hp9LA.png16ikucu.pngXYJwgXs.pngjAtXdQ8.pngsjtSP5P.pngrzFlR8T.png3Izb0Dk.pngQyJZtAt.pnguiemWdV.pngzdcNXw9.png8W47prr.pngNf6Eb9U.png6Api4mH.png4m52ky9.pngzMLfNu6.pngKIVU1Tq.pngbrvWsOw.pngbrvWsOw.png8AJiJqt.pngV9I4Rbu.png0k8rLCg.pngKGJrQaV.pngDf7NCzK.pngHCZSudn.pngsRiwR4t.pngYS7fk3w.png26ceQzm.png

K0fJG6O.png

0mhXPu8.png

7jSiKbu.png

Gs0llxw.png

28ZiEia.png

HcvyolY.png

r1YsCQ2.png

ScItisR.png

A4To5eL.png

KAreWtZ.png

plfRIMQ.png

gXvhjmH.png

JxtZtul.png

vCH4dg3.png

buBGdUP.png

Rw2mNEa.png

KYTdj3B.png

50LH4TB.png

aDHKhyQ.png

KON80go.png

GMKZgGU.png

A6Esyjh.png

odzVSev.png

xPVg5Ml.png

ZxWcbYt.png

Lr64dTw.png

WIXgIX1.png

mF4zGhA.png

nBJs8rR.png

oTC5yfg.png

hWomraR.png

GSxWFa5.png

i6ceYHi.pngupMQgYA.pngqf2r5K1.pngiU8WAXX.pngDepbkuW.pngPqFN6qs.pngjRIxQOE.pngbUIsOAO.pngPHgF9QF.pngj7RXy8J.pngJTywdP4.pngHO0z5nR.pngi5Hp9LA.png16ikucu.pngXYJwgXs.pngjAtXdQ8.pngsjtSP5P.pngrzFlR8T.png3Izb0Dk.pngQyJZtAt.pnguiemWdV.pngzdcNXw9.png8W47prr.pngNf6Eb9U.png6Api4mH.png4m52ky9.pngzMLfNu6.pngKIVU1Tq.pngbrvWsOw.pngbrvWsOw.png8AJiJqt.pngV9I4Rbu.png0k8rLCg.pngKGJrQaV.pngDf7NCzK.pngHCZSudn.pngsRiwR4t.pngYS7fk3w.png26ceQzm.png

K0fJG6O.png

Rage against the world. No fucks given. We are #1

Join up! clan-rage.com

zxldw4.png

Gj on your trip Rage.

We had already been on a couple fights back to back without banking so you caught us very low on food/pray but I do admit you guys got us good (it isn't hard to accept a loss). Not sure why the flame but I cba to care anymore really.

I am not sure how the rest of your trip went as all clans have been claiming different things and we never really saw you again after it. Regardless good job to the people I respect in Rage, hope you guys had a good trip.

desperation topic lmfao, ur so late with ur propaganda

u had a snipetrip while cd and impact had a 2 hour return fight lol

Look at the vid lol. And ur bitching about 5 pures messing around. You do it all the time with 10 mains

Gj on your trip Rage.

We had already been on a couple fights back to back without banking so you caught us very low on food/pray but I do admit you guys got us good (it isn't hard to accept a loss). Not sure why the flame but I cba to care anymore really.

I am not sure how the rest of your trip went as all clans have been claiming different things and we never really saw you again after it. Regardless good job to the people I respect in Rage, hope you guys had a good trip.

We didn't bank either. Idk if you fought anyone before crashing us vs ruin but when you start up 6 there is no excuse really.

I'm pretty sure I saw you using another cape and snipe the CD vs Impact fight 45'ish minutes in. I know because I camped (and killed) all you pathetic rage brown sticky stuffters.

Yup

Ironically the guy who made this topic was wearing a CD cape to snipe us after they ended.

9kt9UZ4.png