The difference between MPC-HPC, and this whole topic of merging/moving up

Lenin

if mpcs do not move up, it is inevitable that hpcs will move down with their current account builds, because at corp they can essentially attack everyone

then all mpcs are fucked unless they adapt

When this happens people will mass leave their HPC clans and stick with their MPC, more former HPC clans will close and eventually you'll have to adapt because people won't ruin their accounts for HPC stats. The fact that the MPC scene is so active atm is just a reaction to the ridiculous situation of the HPC bracket.

When this happens people will mass leave their HPC clans and stick with their MPC, more former HPC clans will close and eventually you'll have to adapt because people won't ruin their accounts for HPC stats. The fact that the MPC scene is so active atm is just a reaction to the ridiculous situation of the HPC bracket.

i disagree lol

but we will never know unless it happens

you dont understand that in these days its easy to attract loyalty depending on success haha

im confident that foe eop cp supremacy could easily outclass all mpcs at this stage

i disagree lol

but we will never know unless it happens

you dont understand that in these days its easy to attract loyalty depending on success haha

im confident that foe eop cp supremacy could easily outclass all mpcs at this stage

this is why mpc's will never move up unless they're forced by HPC's camping them to.

Solution: 

not allowing multi clanning and going out at the same times/different servers would essentially kill some mpcs but also let the bracket expand and bring new life to MPC's and also give purpose.

all this will due is close roughly 2-3 clans wildy doesnt matter will just be more clans in it no one will listen to defence caps in the wilderness and it is what it is but clw wise you cant cap the defence for hpc and mpc be different a 'pure' would need to be defined and as it is with 39 def (jagex defined it at 30 def) after that then make the caps for the brackets set by combat levels not defence levels because if yall say hpc is up to 39 def then every scene needs to be up to 39 def if you cap hpc at 30,29,25,20 ect. then hpc needs to be capped there as well. the scenes cannot be merged with out it. 

TLDR: define what the caps are then stick to them dont make different rules for different scenes then try and force a merge. it wont work if the scenes do merge then attack and prayer would also need to be uncapped.

At the end of the day, when the HPCs decide that we want to merge with the MPCs, it will happen whether you like it or not. It will more than likely happen sooner than later as well, and when it does, as i have said before, you MPCS might really want to consider merging into each other in order to compete with the bigger and more stabilized HPCS. If you dont, you'll more than likely die out slowly, your choice. 

Pure scene is dying and pure clans are killing it

Quit the game, do something productive and enjoy the best years of your life. You'll thank yourself later

its understandable someone from fi would think that l000000000000000000000l #bullied

Foe doesnt ask people to get 30 def, the people who were 25def/100cb+ wanted it and the 1def members stayed the same.

all the other HPC brown sticky stuff i agree with though.

Imperial beat foe ? im assuming you grave digged back to when foe hadnt done f2p for 1year+ (2015>6 month ago) and used to fight imperial for practice (they had similar levels to us btw)

Put 58 foe 1defs youtube hybrid heroes against any mpc we'll brown sticky stuff on them and prove that mpc quality in leadership+ingame is subpar to hpcs

guess we'll see hpcs camping mpcs on mpc trips telling them to move up or die as an mpc  :)

@@Jordan this is the one thing I really dont like about you. As a 'respected' member you should aim to be unbias. I made an entire reply about HPCs giving example from many, and you saw FOE's name, jumped up, and ignored the rest.

I didn't grave dig anything, I was there watching the prep and saw the thread..

& then FOE ranks wonder why they have no mods, there is an actual reason and you can guess it yourself. & I've had to quote this like 4 times =

"Couple of us are going to try to increase action in MPC for both servers, but I can't really say much about HPCs since most of the time when they dont get their way they're just like fuck it we're the best we don't care about your system without any desire to improve it."

@ I don't think you understand that multi clanning is the problem

and you also don't realise that HPCs can and will move down to hit mpcs when the time is right and there is nothing that can be changed, so essentially there wil be no distinction and mpcs will be forced to either fight outleveled or train up to max -39 def accounts no longer being mpc.

expect it

Why is multiclanning a problem?

We had a long conversation with @@0wl and he was more enthusiastic about the older days when people would continuously fight for 3-4 hours. With all clans in it, and no with no breaks. Is this what you mean?

To your last sentences, exactly what I said earlier - & this is describes majority of FOE's rank structure really well =

"Just because your clan has been open for a long time doesn't make you gods. Instead of attacking anyone who's not in your clan, how about you all try to make and encourage your members and the community towards action & clanning. I think some of these clans think they're actual clans irl and forget that this is a game."

@ also i think you underestimate great quality of clans.

high stats (defence/attack/prayer) doesnt mean everything

last year our clan consisted of around 80+ 1 defence pures with maxed strength/range with which we beat every HPC convincingly in CLW going up against 30 defence and 100s+.

Our prep record ended at 110-25 in 2015 against these clans.

if we were to fight every MPC back then also we'd easily destroy them all probably on losing under 5 preps and winning over 50 because leadership and quality of MPCs is just generally worse, otherwise they'd easily be able to compete in the HPC scene too.

Never did underestimate, read this post - http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/23983-the-difference-between-mpc-hpc-and-this-whole-topic-of-mergingmoving-up/?p=677163

Defence helps in the wilderness mainly to allow for endurance.

Attack helps in either by increasing the accuracy of your hits (ref).

Prayer helps in either by giving you more time with your prayers, esp. 15s in clan wars.

For the rest, again refer to the other post i mentioned earlier.

@@Jordan this is the one thing I really dont like about you. As a 'respected' member you should aim to be unbias. I made an entire reply about HPCs giving example from many, and you saw FOE's name, jumped up, and ignored the rest.

I didn't grave dig anything, I was there watching the prep and saw the thread..

& then FOE ranks wonder why they have no mods, there is an actual reason and you can guess it yourself. & I've had to quote this like 4 times =

"Couple of us are going to try to increase action in MPC for both servers, but I can't really say much about HPCs since most of the time when they dont get their way they're just like fuck it we're the best we don't care about your system without any desire to improve it."

Why is multiclanning a problem?

We had a long conversation with @@0wl and he was more enthusiastic about the older days when people would continuously fight for 3-4 hours. With all clans in it, and no with no breaks. Is this what you mean?

To your last sentences, exactly what I said earlier - & this is describes majority of FOE's rank structure really well =

"Just because your clan has been open for a long time doesn't make you gods. Instead of attacking anyone who's not in your clan, how about you all try to make and encourage your members and the community towards action & clanning. I think some of these clans think they're actual clans irl and forget that this is a game."

Never did underestimate, read this post - http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/23983-the-difference-between-mpc-hpc-and-this-whole-topic-of-mergingmoving-up/?p=677163

Defence helps in the wilderness mainly to allow for endurance.

Attack helps in either by increasing the accuracy of your hits (ref).

Prayer helps in either by giving you more time with your prayers, esp. 15s in clan wars.

For the rest, again refer to the other post i mentioned earlier.

im confident every rank structure in the hpc scene understands it is a game and that we play for action and fun, but we are just as much so able to use rivalries and hatred as a push for success

and to answer your question as to why, right now there are 2 scenes, hpc with 5 clans and mpc with 7? if it was one total scene, pulls would be much closer as a loss of multi clanning would slightly balance out members in all clans and there would be 1 scene with 12 clans all able to compete with each other. Then it makes it harder ot be the best because you have to work for it more.

Thats what it was pre-eoc and it's clear it's how clanning should be

I don't think anyone is taking in the fact that the MPC scene just doesn't give a fuck. Nobody is going to make them move up because there is no pressure to. The people who are going to consistently multi-clan with HPC/MPC clans are going to continue doing it, which just fuels the MPC scene. The problem there is, "Well, I can clan in 2 different clans, 2 different brackets, and get away with using the same account for both clans. Why the fuck would I make 2 accounts for something that could easily be used for the same clans based on the fact that nobody is going to tell me otherwise?"

MPC is going to continue to do what they want, you're going to have Imperial with the biggest group of HPC to MPC ratio members because it's run by a bunch of people who have been in HPC before and are still in HPC. HPC is going to continue to suffer with the 4 clans that they have because how many times are you going to prep the same 3 clans over and over while your members are focusing more on their MPC clans and less on the HPC. MPC has more action, more preps, more everything because it's less regulated and for that very reason it's not going to change.

People don't care, they're going to do whatever they want. 39 defense is not out of the ordinary for any combat bracket at this point, clans like Rage actively advocating using mains on trips & going to the point of threatening other clans with them on weekends, and the fact that multi-clanning is no longer frowned upon is going to be the reason why nothing ever changes.

P.S: It also doesn't help that the very people on this thread who are advocating MPC moving up & arguing defense caps created a clan called "Coc Is Roc" which completely ruined the LPC scene at the time & told everybody that wasn't HPC that 30+ defense was okay, and using mains isn't a problem... Can't be a problem and then bitch about it later.

@ @ @@Native @@HolyDreams @anyone else who posted something intelligent on here.

I don't think anyone is taking in the fact that the MPC scene just doesn't give a fuck. Nobody is going to make them move up because there is no pressure to. The people who are going to consistently multi-clan with HPC/MPC clans are going to continue doing it, which just fuels the MPC scene. The problem there is, "Well, I can clan in 2 different clans, 2 different brackets, and get away with using the same account for both clans. Why the fuck would I make 2 accounts for something that could easily be used for the same clans based on the fact that nobody is going to tell me otherwise?"

MPC is going to continue to do what they want, you're going to have Imperial with the biggest group of HPC to MPC ratio members because it's run by a bunch of people who have been in HPC before and are still in HPC. HPC is going to continue to suffer with the 4 clans that they have because how many times are you going to prep the same 3 clans over and over while your members are focusing more on their MPC clans and less on the HPC. MPC has more action, more preps, more everything because it's less regulated and for that very reason it's not going to change.

People don't care, they're going to do whatever they want. 39 defense is not out of the ordinary for any combat bracket at this point, clans like Rage actively advocating using mains on trips & going to the point of threatening other clans with them on weekends, and the fact that multi-clanning is no longer frowned upon is going to be the reason why nothing ever changes.

P.S: It also doesn't help that the very people on this thread who are advocating MPC moving up & arguing defense caps created a clan called "Coc Is Roc" which completely ruined the LPC scene at the time & told everybody that wasn't HPC that 30+ defense was okay, and using mains isn't a problem... Can't be a problem and then bitch about it later.

@ @ @@Native @@HolyDreams @anyone else who posted something intelligent on here.

you just have to remember that when there were 3 hpcs, one of them moved down to the mpc scene and it actually made things competitive again

it might happen again, you can't rule it out completely

im confident every rank structure in the hpc scene understands it is a game and that we play for action and fun, but we are just as much so able to use rivalries and hatred as a push for success

and to answer your question as to why, right now there are 2 scenes, hpc with 5 clans and mpc with 7? if it was one total scene, pulls would be much closer as a loss of multi clanning would slightly balance out members in all clans and there would be 1 scene with 12 clans all able to compete with each other. Then it makes it harder ot be the best because you have to work for it more.

Thats what it was pre-eoc and it's clear it's how clanning should be

Thats understandable but communication with HPC ranks are soo much more difficult than MPC ranks, and you gotto understand that. That was the point I made.

If we know that HPC and MPC times would merge rather than reduce then I support that. I'm not against HPC and MPC merging so much as the problem of defence. I don't want another bracket going for 39 defence thats my issue.

First paragraph; They do dude, trust me when I say that communication with MPC turns out successful as they're down for all extra events for their members, the responses from HPCs are typically arrogant and aggressive like we should name the event after their clan.

The reason people use a single account for both brackets isn't because of that. Firstly, getting an account maxed again for the average person takes months. Not everyone has the same time as others to train multiple maxed accounts with variant attack, defence and prayer levels. Secondly, if they completely left an MPC and decided not to join other ones I'm sure soon enough they would turn that account into a HPC style. Its 100% annoying having addys and mains hit you when you're 1 defence.

Second paragraph; completely agree.

Third paragraph; "clans like Rage" is a bit inaccurate though, knowing that 3 other clans in MPC: Imperial, Olympus and CD have open done this before. I hate bringing mains or training defence accounts of any level. I would prefer if people maxed their accounts out with higher attack and prayer. But clans value wilderness more than clan-wars even though the quality is in clan-wars. So they will do whatever it takes to take wilderness.

Fourth paragraph; hahaha xD

MPC ranks are all kids who didn't make it in the HPC scene. most created their own MPC as well because they wouldn't get ranked in a pre existing one. This is why MPC clans won't move up, because their founders and most of their ranks are random brown sticky stuffters who couldn't keep their clan in the top bracket where spewing propaganda on sharkbrew doesn't keep your clan alive.

If you need examples Lenin, nibler, Cassidy, don, bvg, hunter, aka 99% of them

Thats understandable but communication with HPC ranks are soo much more difficult than MPC ranks, and you gotto understand that. That was the point I made.

If we know that HPC and MPC times would merge rather than reduce then I support that. I'm not against HPC and MPC merging so much as the problem of defence. I don't want another bracket going for 39 defence thats my issue.

First paragraph; They do dude, trust me when I say that communication with MPC turns out successful as they're down for all extra events for their members, the responses from HPCs are typically arrogant and aggressive like we should name the event after their clan.

The reason people use a single account for both brackets isn't because of that. Firstly, getting an account maxed again for the average person takes months. Not everyone has the same time as others to train multiple maxed accounts with variant attack, defence and prayer levels. Secondly, if they completely left an MPC and decided not to join other ones I'm sure soon enough they would turn that account into a HPC style. Its 100% annoying having addys and mains hit you when you're 1 defence.

Second paragraph; completely agree.

Third paragraph; "clans like Rage" is a bit inaccurate though, knowing that 3 other clans in MPC: Imperial, Olympus and CD have open done this before. I hate bringing mains or training defence accounts of any level. I would prefer if people maxed their accounts out with higher attack and prayer. But clans value wilderness more than clan-wars even though the quality is in clan-wars. So they will do whatever it takes to take wilderness.

Fourth paragraph; hahaha xD

Using rage was merely a point because @. literally just threatened someone with "70 mains" yesterday.