The difference between MPC-HPC, and this whole topic of merging/moving up

Lenin

Hey broccoli if you're 111 cb and consider yourself a "pure" you should literally neck yourself as tomatos like you are the reason pure clanning is the way it is today. You need to go fight main clans at this point unless you're too much a broke-ass broccoli to have rune return sets l0lo0o0l0o0ooo0000000l

move up pussy or we will move down and close ur pathetic mpc lmao

Every mpc at every prep? And the only clan who bring 100's in wild is Chimperial cuz they're full of Sup and Fi with HPC accs

Op,rage n cd but ok lol

Hey broccoli if you're 111 cb and consider yourself a "pure" you should literally neck yourself as tomatos like you are the reason pure clanning is the way it is today. You need to go fight main clans at this point unless you're too much a broke-ass broccoli to have rune return sets l0lo0o0l0o0ooo0000000l

Posts like these show how new you are to pure clanning. Since the introduction of turmoil in 2010/11 (i can't remember its been years) -39 def has been a pure standard. Also 30 def has been a major part of pure clanning since the year 2007 with famous pkers such as hiei the pk ( tlp's founder) and Fatality's founder 3 hit u pure having 30 def.

It will always be a part of pure clanning whether you like it or not. MPC's have 30 def and are maxed out and should be considered hpc not mpcs. There should only be pure brackets. LPC and HPC if its so necessary to have a sub division of the elite bracket of pure clanning

aint nobody got time to train 39 def

also, impact is the best wildy clan.

Posts like these show how new you are to pure clanning. Since the introduction of turmoil in 2010/11 (i can't remember its been years) -39 def has been a pure standard. Also 30 def has been a major part of pure clanning since the year 2007 with famous pkers such as hiei the pk ( tlp's founder) and Fatality's founder 3 hit u pure having 30 def.

It will always be a part of pure clanning whether you like it or not. MPC's have 30 def and are maxed out and should be considered hpc not mpcs. There should only be pure brackets. LPC and HPC if its so necessary to have a sub division of the elite bracket of pure clanning

damn they had to have addy 10yrs ago? no wonder tlp closed and fi is slumped now

we still have more 1def in FOE than all other HPCS combined (58 members) , the only reason the poll passed was because all the ~25 def members wanted it and most of the people with 30def/100cb+ accounts also have maxed 1def spares.

thinking foe going 1-30def made our 1defs go 30 is broccolied considering most 1def pures in foe hybrid or edge pk because they dont suck ass at the game unlike mpcs

I dont need to look at your ml right now to know thats true, I know it is. But the defence average did go up a lot the last time I checked it. I understand the reason for getting 30 defence completely but my point was towards the comparison of MPC-HPC defence averages.

The last sentence is why nobody wants to do anything for HPCs. Let me repeat what I said earlier;

Couple of us are going to try to increase action in MPC for both servers, but I can't really say much about HPCs since most of the time when they dont get their way they're just like fuck it we're the best we don't care about your system without any desire to improve it.

Honestly, I dont really care if HPC is dying because none of you are willing to comprise or sit on the table maturely.

Addy in pure clanning isn't new phenomenon.

no it isn't but without any of the prayers/gear that warranted any kind of remotely feasible build, and judging by the response on my feedback thread there is a decently sized portion of the community that also thinks that this is out of hand, yet again. 

the problem is i cannot expect people to throw away their clanning accounts to go back to 1-20 again, the def cap will only go higher and higher as people keep slipping 

totalynectar, Pure B K , Hiei , 0 agressor 0 , 3 hit u pure , Finnald .... list can go on  :)

no it isn't but without any of the prayers/gear that warranted any kind of remotely feasible build, and judging by the response on my feedback thread there is a decently sized portion of the community that also thinks that this is out of hand, yet again. 

the problem is i cannot expect people to throw away their clanning accounts to go back to 1-20 again, the def cap will only go higher and higher as people keep slipping 

@@Native people have been arguing about this for years ( i know your new to pure clanning) read my latest post. Your founder in Fatality  was 30 def almost a decade ago and your last founder in tlp, hiei the pk was too back then. Lets not talk about whether 30 def is pure or not because it is and it always will be. Lets talk about these mpc's who pretend they are not hpc's and how you as a sharkbrew staff member are going to rectify the problem this @ kid is clearly incapable and is total biased toward the mpc scene to comprehend anything anybody is saying (which i will forgive him as he only started pure clanning this year)

@@Native people have been arguing about this for years ( i know your new to pure clanning) read my latest post. Your founder in Fatality  was 30 def almost a decade ago and your last founder in tlp, hiei the pk was too back then. Lets not talk about whether 30 def is pure or not because it is and it always will be. Lets talk about these mpc's who pretend they are not hpc's and how you as a sharkbrew staff member are going to rectify the problem this @ kid is clearly incapable and is total biased toward the mpc scene to comprehend anything anybody is saying (which i will forgive him as he only started pure clanning this year)

Read my earlier reply:

Couple of us are going to try to increase action in MPC for both servers, but I can't really say much about HPCs since most of the time when they dont get their way they're just like fuck it we're the best we don't care about your system without any desire to improve it.

Majority of the rank structure including @@slushpuppy has been doing things with the focus on HPC yet they bitch more than anybody. MPCs are willing to compromise and accept events we offer, this can not be said for HPCs.

Can mpc's and hpc's just merge times again? The first time was pretty successful and made clanning a lot more fun and diverse.

If you can convince 1 hpc to go down every single one of them will follow. Thats exactly what happened last time. It just takes 1 and then the rival clan will follow.

All I know is that 30 def is cancer, I know MPC has lots of addy but not as much as HPC, which is 99% addy now. If I don't want to fight a cancer scene of 39 def 105+ cb then you can't make me. The MPC scene is mostly 75-90 and most have 1 def, a few have mith and addy but it isn't as cancerous as HPC. If I went to your cb lvl I would literally get camped by lvl 120 mains at CA/Corp/GDZ and I have no interest in doing so. If you want to close any MPC you're welcome to make an acc 75-92 cb and come fight.

I have been saying this for 2 years now, the whole point of the MPC bracket is not to sit there and do nothing, it's to grow and expand until you can move up to HPC clanning.. 

If you want to actually have a clan succesfully move up, close and merge two clans into each other who are specifically good in one aspect.

IE: imperial is good in clan wars and pretty decent in the wild, and rage/op are both good in the wild with a strong member base, merge those 2 of those clans into an HPC and you just might find that you have a solid HPC that wont close after 2 months. Just my 2 cents. 

I think you may be ignoring the fact that the MPC scene was originally 78-/83- with 1-10 defence(?). That was rather high, but still low/distinct enough to create a separation. Nowadays the 30 def motto is very clear with accounts between 75-95 combat in that scene (as well as combat, tendency for 92 combat cap (which is a maxed account), as well as the mass amount of HPC accounts that attend those trips. All it is right now is HPC division 1 (HPC) and HPC division 2 (MPC). They will refuse to move up for reasons such as cancer, regardless of having the same if not more issues in terms of mains etc. 

For the core of most MPC's, the averages would tend to be relatively similar to HPCs. The difference is the Attack and Prayer levels. Considering the majority of events are F2P, the real disadvantage is the prayer levels wihich, if MPC's moved up, would end up being trained regardless. It's not like your average joe in the MPC is 85 str/range these days. It is feasible that they could move up, however as I have stated over and over, they seem to be content with being in a 2nd division HPC scene in order to utilize HPC invites and vice versa. 

There really is minimal difference between the two scenes