The difference between MPC-HPC, and this whole topic of merging/moving up

Lenin

theres a reason why hpcs keep dying its because its a cancer scene

also, the reason why no mpc, as of recent, has been able to step up is because they're becoming more and more cancer and adopting ways of hpcs (mains, starving clans, scared leadership)

hpcs moving down wont help at this moment in time. an mpc has to move. if the hpcs move down none of the mpcs will survive and the scene will be the same 

p.s. if ur hpc has sucked for years and ur seeing no improvement, and nothing is working, to the point u need to use mpcs as stepping stones can u please just give up and close lol

More hpc's will close

hpc's will move down to mpc time like last time forcing the same time

trips will be again changed to 4:00 est when every1 realizes that the hpc's won't leave the poor lil guys alone

"mpcs" start closing and fast forward a year and then we'll be at the same spot we are at right now and maybe an mpc or two will survive the merge

aint nobody got time to train 39 def

also, impact is the best wildy clan.

damn they had to have addy 10yrs ago? no wonder tlp closed and fi is slumped now

isn't this the same weeb cody that used to post on fi site and dickrode them 24/7?

same weeb cody that was in ma and ns but no1 really fucked with.. lol if ur not pardon me.

its understandable someone from fi would think that l000000000000000000000l #bullied

66f542141ef48aa99dfee2706243684b.png

Yes very active in fi etc. I just log on for preps when I have free time til my membership runs out. TLP's community was the only thing I played for

Idk and idc who you are, but keep wasting your time 2k16 pure clanning on runescape if you want. To each his own

This is a pretty amusing read now. If scene "x" is dying/cancerous as both HPC's and MPC's have stated, it probably won't be long until there is a merge. Quite amusing tbh, considering that last time the scenes merged the Pure Community saw some major positive changes to a once depleted community. The scenes merging must be a bad thing haha :^P

Also just gonna add in, I'm unsure as to why MPC/LPC clans are content with remaining in the division 2 of HPC for years. Seems rather pointless if it's just as cancerous as the actual HPC scene. Nevertheless, it looks like it's going to be an interesting future, but my money's on a merge sooner or later.

111 - 25 = 86.

Max cap for MPC = 92.

Do you realize how cauliflower your reply is dude, no offense.

If you're 86-92 combat, you should be basically maxed.  If 50% of the MPC accounts are in that range, there's not much excuse to not move up.  Those are HPC accounts regardless of the cap you all decided on.

This is a pretty amusing read now. If scene "x" is dying/cancerous as both HPC's and MPC's have stated, it probably won't be long until there is a merge. Quite amusing tbh, considering that last time the scenes merged the Pure Community saw some major positive changes to a once depleted community. The scenes merging must be a bad thing haha :^P

Also just gonna add in, I'm unsure as to why MPC/LPC clans are content with remaining in the division 2 of HPC for years. Seems rather pointless if it's just as cancerous as the actual HPC scene. Nevertheless, it looks like it's going to be an interesting future, but my money's on a merge sooner or later.

At least clan ranks were somewhat capable during the last merge and knew restraint. If it happened today, I think it will be a complete malarkey of hpcs hitting mpcs exclusively and all the mpcs closing into 1 HPC clan, then all the HPCs will cry again.

MPC ranks are all kids who didn't make it in the HPC scene. most created their own MPC as well because they wouldn't get ranked in a pre existing one. This is why MPC clans won't move up, because their founders and most of their ranks are random brown sticky stuffters who couldn't keep their clan in the top bracket where spewing propaganda on sharkbrew doesn't keep your clan alive.

If you need examples Lenin, nibler, Cassidy, don, bvg, hunter, aka 99% of them

??? Lol

Keep seeing this go around and its especially some HPCs (who suggest this) that will greatly be disadvantaged from this.

Here's the thing that you've ignored.

Unless clans move up from from LPC, a good percentage of an MPC will have multi-clanners i.e. people in both MPC and HPC. If they move up your (HPC) pull will drop significantly.

Also, MPC combat cap is 92 with an average defence level of 1-20 for clans. If they move up most people will be forced to get higher defence which ruins the idea of being a pure. Whether you like it or not, there are more actual pures in MPC than there are in HPC (esp. when FOE decided to get defence).

Besides, even if they move up, you'll still have separate categories of low-tier HPC and high-tier HPC. You think that the action might increase, but you're also forgetting that MPC hours are additional clanning hours, and people will be restricted to a single clan rather than two - less action for your members overall.

With that being said its clear MPC is a lot more active right now esp. with the recent clans closing. This doesn't mean MPCs shouldn't move up, tbh if they are consistently strong in clan wars and wilderness for about a month or more they SHOULD move up. Imperial is currently the strongest in clan-wars, but wilderness changes each weekend one clan dominates saturday, another dominates sunday, and that changes each week so none of them would make such a move right now.

why would i move down a tier when the tier below me also has addy and mains lmfaoooooooooo

Its not a tier below you, its an different competion.

I wouldnt ruin my account to go HPC. Would make it impossible to do other PKing activities.

Also why would any MPC move UP? There is more action in MPC

Sorry Lenin but I'm gonna have to call bullbrown sticky stuff on this. If mpc was really better than hpc then they wouldn't be using the same cancerous tactics you mpc kids are accusing us hpc clans are committing.

We wouldn't be in this situation now if mpcs like Rage, Olympus, Imperial, CD etc actually grew balls and moved up and allowed some lpc to take their place and make room for new lpc to open and keep the pure scene healthy, but refused to do so because then they'll lose their huge pull from multi clanners and they can't be champions of the little leagues as now they'll actually have to compete with the big boys. So by these actions the pure scene stagnated and clans on both scenes is closing left and right.

But it's okay though. History is gonna repeat itself eventually just like what happened in 2014. If more hpc clans close, the ones left open will move down and force you mpc clans to move up whether you like it or not or your clan will close as a consequence. You really don't have a choice in this matter.

Comply and move up or we'll force you or close your clan. Balls in your court mpc clans.