Imperial vs Ruin [50v50][COTM]

Fear The Beard

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Imperial
    • Ruin

Yeah, because Imperial's pull doesn't consist of Fatality HPC accounts every weekend at all.

Whats that got to do with a matched clan wars prep with -92 cb cap? I think bringing hpc accounts on a weekend trip is not as bad as bringing 20+ mains to trip you fucking spastic. Btw I am not even in imperial just an unbiased onlooker.

Ps: no elder contract for you now.

Whats that got to do with a matched clan wars prep with -92 cb cap? I think bringing hpc accounts on a weekend trip is not as bad as bringing 20+ mains to trip you fucking spastic. Btw I am not even in imperial just an unbiased onlooker.

Ps: no elder contract for you now.

Why are you bringing up HPC accs to begin with when theres a 92 cb cap then???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why are you bringing up HPC accs to begin with when theres a 92 cb cap then???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You spastic I was implying that Ruin will break the rules like they always do. They are the only clan that doesn't play by the rules when it comes to preps because they can't pull more then 12 HELL HOUNDS.

You spastic I was implying that Ruin will break the rules like they always do. They are the only clan that doesn't play by the rules when it comes to preps because they can't pull more then 12 HELL HOUNDS.

weve never once broke the cap take this L lad

both clans declined numerous f2p preps vs. us this month lmfao

give us a p2p prep you can get a f2p prep fat fuck