Copy cat clans

hotkeying

lol we can argue about that all day, but one things for sure...they copied every aspect of our clan and thats the only reason they were decent

I don't disagree that Rd was basically a copy of IR. Rd was better than IR in an overall picture though but I am not here to discuss on that.

I don't disagree that Rd was basically a copy of IR. Rd was better than IR in an overall picture though but I am not here to discuss on that.

any clan that opened post-eoc was pretty much late to the party and thus all "accomplishments" do not count. You can't compare clans of this era with those of rs2 because the system we've got now is entirely different and also standards of leaderships are MUCH lower. Even brown sticky stuff clans like SUP and Rage can pull high now because multiclanning is commonplace, but if you look at those clan's leaders they were absolute bottom feeders on rs2 (3at = exiled forces kyle = Hostility, [R]Duval = Chaotic) literally 3 of the worst clans OF ALL TIME on rs2.

tldr:

Conclusion = standards are lower nowadays, anyone without an irl job/life with 0 leadership skills can open a high-pulling clan no matter how clueless/brown sticky stuff you are.

Proof = look at the clans these guys lead on rs2. 

any clan that opened post-eoc was pretty much late to the party and thus all "accomplishments" do not count. You can't compare clans of this era with those of rs2 because the system we've got now is entirely different and also standards of leaderships are MUCH lower. Even brown sticky stuff clans like SUP and Rage can pull high now because multiclanning is commonplace, but if you look at those clan's leaders they were absolute bottom feeders on rs2 (3at = exiled forces kyle = Hostility, [R]Duval = Chaotic) literally 3 of the worst clans OF ALL TIME on rs2.

tldr:

Conclusion = standards are lower nowadays, anyone without an irl job/life with 0 leadership skills can open a high-pulling clan no matter how clueless/brown sticky stuff you are.

Proof = look at the clans these guys lead on rs2. 

I admit you make a pretty good statement which I had not thought about. Multiclanning business that post-EoC clans do have helped clans achieve pretty strong pulls.

Should be LPC and HPC only, but HPC these days are literally all 30-39 def with everyone 100-111 cb. So no MPC wants to get into that and I would understand why.