SK Unofficial Wednesday F2p Trip

Sm0ky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Kim does it this count for WCOTM? Just curious. They didn't show their members on teamspeak just showed their was 30 in the channel.

just want some Clarification. Thanks

I still have the recordings so if needed i can get a picture of the 30 in the channel =]

@@Kim does it this count for WCOTM? Just curious. They didn't show their members on teamspeak just showed their was 30 in the channel.

just want some Clarification. Thanks

Since the rules just came out I would have preferred clan chat and the picture they provided and a time stamp within the clan chat screenshot.

@

@@Chalu

1. Make sure to add the Midweek or Weekend tag to your topic while making it. Otherwise, your pull will not be counted.

2. In order to have your pulls verified, we will need a screenshot from the very event. These are the guidelines:

1. Have your team capes equipped and take a picture of the fall-in and provide a picture of the clan chat. (Feel free to hide the cc owner's rsn.)

2. You must also provide a time stamp within the screenshot.

3. No mains allowed. Your pull will be deducted for how many mains are found in the pictures / mains.

4. You must provide a screenshot of your pull on teamspeak. Take a picture of the clients within the channel including the actual users.

Source: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/24731-official-rules-for-wcotm/