Zerg Unit's Epic Saturday Ft The World

James

mad and salty again

inb4 you hardly pull 20 again tomorrow, then we will slaugther you and you will cry about being outnumbered again

You're going to be the reason Supremacy will get dicked, don't get to cocky about pulling more. If you were to really "slap us" you wouldn't have teamed with zenith, don't tell me you would have slapped us let alone your '40' pull, and not need assistance by Zenith. We beat Conviction down 20+, what makes you think we won't do the same?

You're going to be the reason Supremacy will get dicked, don't get to cocky about pulling more. If you were to really "slap us" you wouldn't have teamed with zenith, don't tell me you would have slapped us let alone your '40' pull, and not need assistance by Zenith. We beat Conviction down 20+, what makes you think we won't do the same?

#salty

you only beat cv down 20 once, Dr, LT and R were sniping Cv that whole fight, so you kinda won 4v1.

idk why you are so mad at us, we had a joint trip since we expected Fi and the other HPC's to pull ~50

we wanted to brawl with them this saturday.

And yes i think we would have won alone vs you with our 40 pull.

Last week it was pretty clear we beat you. that was 31vs27. All you did was cry and flame about that.

And now you are saying you would have won 27v40? c'mon man be real. Im pretty sure you wouldn't even have accepted a run in down 13

#salty

you only beat cv down 20 once, Dr, LT and R were sniping Cv that whole fight, so you kinda won 4v1.

idk why you are so mad at us, we had a joint trip since we expected Fi and the other HPC's to pull ~50

we wanted to brawl with them this saturday.

And yes i think we would have won alone vs you with our 40 pull.

Last week it was pretty clear we beat you. that was 31vs27. All you did was cry and flame about that.

And now you are saying you would have won 27v40? c'mon man be real. Im pretty sure you wouldn't even have accepted a run in down 13

#SaltyLOL

Losing to a clan when you have 20+ is embarrassing, DR and LT were the only ones that gave us a run for our money and a fair fight, Zeniths dying and pulling 16-20 people...I don't understand why you post all this crap about other clans "Teaming" and how Supremacy are lone wolves. Then you go and pull a CV..And I don't understand at all how you've come up with this cocky ego that all of a sudden since you have pulled 40+ you can wreck every clan? If you could really do that I wouldn't have expected you to team and gain 18+ opts. Prep us matched and we can prove again whose the better clan. I mean..Thats if you want us to send you down the track of Slumpremacy again? 

looks like lt had 12.

Sad part is Sith your clan was waiting for us south and you still was getting dropped like flies until CP crashed. Look at our vid noob brown sticky stufflord.

Sorry ZU members brown sticky stufflord is a broccoli and wants to post brown sticky stuff about LT everywhere because they can't beat us. And keep calling Cv while they lossing LOL

Sad part is Sith your clan was waiting for us south and you still was getting dropped like flies until CP crashed. Look at our vid noob brown sticky stufflord.

Sorry ZU members brown sticky stufflord is a broccoli and wants to post brown sticky stuff about LT everywhere because they can't beat us. And keep calling Cv while they lossing LOL

looks like you had 12

it's ok :P

#SaltyLOL

Losing to a clan when you have 20+ is embarrassing, DR and LT were the only ones that gave us a run for our money and a fair fight, Zeniths dying and pulling 16-20 people...I don't understand why you post all this crap about other clans "Teaming" and how Supremacy are lone wolves. Then you go and pull a CV..And I don't understand at all how you've come up with this cocky ego that all of a sudden since you have pulled 40+ you can wreck every clan? If you could really do that I wouldn't have expected you to team and gain 18+ opts. Prep us matched and we can prove again whose the better clan. I mean..Thats if you want us to send you down the track of Slumpremacy again?

5-2

Mad or neigh?