Go get Popcorn

TBR

I work irl. I pay my rank team, $15 an hour to kill Rage/OP

I meant your brown sticky stuffTY staff boards for members who are brainless.

If you do actually pay your rank team to listen to that I admit it is pretty impressive. I do have to say that I wouldn't do it lol.

Also I am pretty sure anyone who was part of this community (or the main community) before the 2010 era should have a job by now. There are obviously some exceptions to that but in a bigger picture a good majority.

Im not even looking for a rank, and im sure that you always bump ur own topics with the 5 alt accounts u made ugly cauliflower butt, unless your members are actually legit cauliflower.

When u want to join a clan that is actually good HMU my WoW guild has 150 ppl we need more warlocks pls app plz

That's a personal attack if you ask me @@Kim

Oh, you mean members boards, sorry couldn't understand you with that lisp... thanks for clarifying. cant wait for cd to close once SV comes down mpc again

@@Kim @@Moni that's Personal attack

nice try, but it's an attack on a clan and that isn't against the rules. rat

if olympiss hypothetically was the worst mpc in the scene (and hypothetically lost to apex), You would hypothetically be an autistic broccoli that has two chromosomes more than his defense level (45 nice zerkclan)

But this all hypothetical right? OP is hashone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save it for after ruin destroys your brown sticky stuff clan 3-0. Ur members will need the cheering up so they can forget about how brown sticky stuff they are

Btw I'll sell u leaderboards for 250m u don't have to go ask elders u fucking moron lmfao

Bullied into selling your own LBs, broken