imagine an mpc feeling threatened by an lpc

Tang0ed

yes i got him in the butthole lma00000000000 and yes ruin is ded 

yes thats why ruin outpulled rage today by sheer amount of pures and rage ranks avoid prepping us l000000l

enjoy the brown sticky stufffest getting dicked until you end every weekend and your preps vs ded op/apex lmfao

dream on boi and watch how your clan dies:D

Your a 2k16 randy first clan is a washed up main clan who couldn't compete in the main scene so they went pure just to lose even worse and now bring mains and STILL can't compete. Rage broke you and forced you to bring mains and lpc clans.

Forever in our shadows you shall stay.

Your all brown sticky stuff and will continue to be brown sticky stuff. Quote if mad bc the truth hurts smelly.

Your a 2k16 randy first clan is a washed up main clan who couldn't compete in the main scene so they went pure just to lose even worse and now bring mains and STILL can't compete. Rage broke you and forced you to bring mains and lpc clans.

Forever in our shadows you shall stay.

Your all brown sticky stuff and will continue to be brown sticky stuff. Quote if mad bc the truth hurts smelly.

hahaha youre so mad kid member of the month keep up the good work ;) oh wait that was bash

I have ZERO issues with ruin infact I could join their ts right now and have a solid convo with ever single one of them and have a good chunk of them added on my fb. What happens on here is typical clan banter but hasn't and won't alter our friendship.

Tbh I will always have mad love for @@Soniqs and @@James and @@Acid @@Kanicus

If i've ever seen brown nosing before, its right there lmfao the desperation :')

Goodluck we don't off now

Yea, you keep saying all this brown sticky stuff yet we see you at rage trips, so dont help rage or gl

yes we have 4 members who are MEMBER in rage and they have IIIIINVICTUS names, what part of being in an MPC and LPC at the same time dont you understand? 

quote and respond pls.

yes we have 4 members who are MEMBER in rage and they have IIIIINVICTUS names, what part of being in an MPC and LPC at the same time dont you understand? 

quote and respond pls.

I see you find counting correctly hard, try 30 man snipeteam for rage. 

I've told you and your brown sticky stuffty ass officials but they are clueless as ever.. 

Lemme see if i can get it through your skull..

DONT HELP RAGE, TELL YOUR MEMBERS TO CHOOSE EITHER RAGE OR INVICTUS. 

Idk if that can get through your skull, tbh you guys are pretty slow at comprehending things.

Lmfao why is this newbundle of twigs clan so slow

lol your clan closed pm me for lessons on fridays 3m an hour

and as the mains go it wont go away as much as people want it to. cd has too much pride and would lose any rivalry with out the mains which is why they're still there. they're too brown sticky stuff to become a real main clan and not enough quality pure accounts to be a pure clan. 

TLDR:

@ cares too much about a MMORPG lol