Question for CD

Nixon

Do you guys care about the scene or are you actively trying to sabotage it? Regardless of whether Rage brought mains first, the combination of you two bringing mains is killing this scene. If you guys are as good as you say you are, close Rage without mains.

just the perspective of an outsider

p.s. I know you have alzheimers

Seems like we should bring more mains, yayyyyyy!!! 

P.s. 6 clans vs us, they flame our dead member, they mass-trained mains to fight us and talks so much brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew. 

YEA, WE DO WHAT WE WANT. GG mpc scene.

Do you guys care about the scene or are you actively trying to sabotage it? Regardless of whether Rage brought mains first, the combination of you two bringing mains is killing this scene. If you guys are as good as you say you are, close Rage without mains.

you're standing up for a clan thts teaming with 6 others AND bringing mains?

blessings on blessings

wheelchair.gif

you're standing up for a clan thts teaming with 6 others AND bringing mains?

blessings on blessings

wheelchair.gif

I'm not standing up for anybody or attacking anybody, that's the problem with this community, everybody takes things personally and gets super into it like any of this matters. I play to have fun.

I'm not standing up for anybody or attacking anybody, that's the problem with this community, everybody takes things personally and gets super into it like any of this matters. I play to have fun.

lol nigga your entire topic is directed at cd

your title says "QUESTION FOR CD" LOL

you're telling them they're killing the scene then telling them to fight garbrage without mains when they're being teamed on 6v1 and being hit by mains lmfao should change ur title mate

wheelchair.gif

didn't intend for it to come off as an attack pal, if it did my bad, it's just a shame the scene is dying and nobody cares. everybody wants to flame one another.

and there's nothing in there attacking them l0l, learn to read

lol is CD some grand conspiracy to get pures into the main scene or something? anybody? every single post from CD members is like 25% troll, 25% retardation, 50% autism with no explanation

yea totally not attacking anyone... think its you who needs to learn how to read lol

lol is CD some grand conspiracy to get pures into the main scene or something? anybody? every single post from CD members is like 25% troll, 25% retardation, 50% autism with no explanation

yea totally not attacking anyone... think its you who needs to learn how to read lol

response to the never ending flame train from CD

You realize OP and Rage bring mains as well, right? How can you be such a blind fucking broccoli? But if you keep helping them then don't cry when you get sent to Lumbridge lmfao

again, forgive me, I'm an outsider, but it seems like everybody uses Sharkbrew to organize events, is there no way of precluding people from participating in Sharkbrew if they bring mains? obviously it's more complicated than that, maybe people just don't care to try to make it fun again, not sure.

if the scene is dying its because brown sticky stuff clans like op and rage pull like 20-30 people and have to team up with 5/6 clans to become competitive

cd will never wear another clans cape, we will never team with anyone, we fight on our own baby! if everyone in mpc wants to team up against us, we're just gonna bring more and more mains till you brown sticky stuffheads learn to fight on your own

in the end, its the multiclanners or anyone who associates with them, that will get it worse like invictus who copped the dick yesterday and had to cancel their pk today for clan wars lmao

what is CD's goal Albania? literally half of the posts on SB are flames from CD. Is it to close Rage? Is it to close the entire community?