@all my purple friends

It's time for us to move on guys. Our leadership has just been exposed for what they really are, scum. We are just purple dots on the mini map to them. They have high tech ddossing technology but don't let that scare you. Stockholm syndrome shouldn't be a thing on runescape.com. @@keefsosa300 and I ( two very loyal, almost slavish members) have just been made the laughing stock of the pure community. brown sticky stuff is about to hit the fan and it's time boys. Leave those mean people behind. They move into cspacers and talk about how cauliflower and ugly we are. Let's make the pure community great again.

It's time for us to move on guys. Our leadership has just been exposed for what they really are, scum. We are just purple dots on the mini map to them. They have high tech ddossing technology but don't let that scare you. Stockholm syndrome shouldn't be a thing on runescape.com. @@keefsosa300 and I ( two very loyal, almost slavish members) have just been made the laughing stock of the pure community. brown sticky stuff is about to hit the fan and it's time boys. Leave those mean people behind. They move into cspacers and talk about how cauliflower and ugly we are. Let's make the pure community great again.