CD, you aren't going to live safely after this.

Lenin

especially @ , hes the nicest person ive known on www.sharkbrew.com lol.

IDC if you guys hack any delusional OP & RAGE members but .... @ lol..hes doing the right thing for everyone & ain't toxic

it's weak.

So true, I remember listening to rages ts and King Bee and a couple others were laughing about the dead CD member and Lenin told them to shutup or leave the trip or something along them lives anyway.

Nice selfie wearing a fake ass blue polo fam

grow some facial hair first

i got some scruff going on right now bro 

don't need to, all ur members donated me enough cus they are braindead.

good go beef up buddy and stop forcing urself to throw up

Don, or whoever it was, trust me when I tell you this, esp. because I do nothing to harm anyone and support a lot of clans and the community, but you turn around and you hacked my ingame? Fine. Nothing much done, I'm not angry in those terms.

But what comes after this...

I'm going to lay down a new meaning of 'no-honor' and I will close CD and any clan any of you enter. Trust me on this. I will keep my word.

Adda lad ;p don't fuck with CD scum

you guys freak out when CD hacks an acc but when their rival clan flames their dead member, its okay?

Lenin is one of these guys who were always against this kind of flame but okay seems like its okay to hack other clan members.

this is actually kinda sad, someone who wasnt involved in any kind of brown sticky stuff/flame gets hacked. oh man..

Shut the fuck up you dirty rat you're in a clan that has been promoting mains heavily for the last 5/6 months and basically trying to kill the pure community and @ said it himself "I'm going to kill mpc and make it more cancer" dumb reject your clan is the reason to why other clans brings tons of mains now bc ur the fucking cancer of this community. For the last 6 months ur pull has been 80% mains during weekends go back to fucking zybez farmer and don't even tell me about other clans bringing mains before you because it wasn't to this extent to what you're doing now ur basically a mid level main clan u had no events in clan wars for 6+ months until now bc imp closed into you which is a brown sticky stuff excuse and some imp kids even trained their pures into mains god bless. Just gtfo ur not liked by anyone here