No Mains This Weekend

Braden

u should ban these zerk clans from posting on the forums @Braden 

We were an LPC that went main and we have been camping pures/mains mainly mains for the last 3/4 weeks str8 re-opening as a pure clan soon and we wont be bringing any mains at all but ye obviously when we are pking as an almost maxed main clan we are going to be ragging the fk out of pures. 

We were an LPC that went main and we have been camping pures/mains mainly mains for the last 3/4 weeks str8 re-opening as a pure clan soon and we wont be bringing any mains at all but ye obviously when we are pking as an almost maxed main clan we are going to be ragging the fk out of pures. 

lol so you're an even brown sticky stufftier sv

lol so you're an even brown sticky stufftier sv

If your expecting a main clan not to hit pures when we can get locations of the fights ez you are truly broken we fight mains too pures are just real ez and its fun as fuck i even bring my alchs to f2p. As a pure clan though we will only be fighting pures vs pures thats a dif story.

If your expecting a main clan not to hit pures when we can get locations of the fights ez you are truly broken we fight mains too pures are just real ez and its fun as fuck i even bring my alchs to f2p. As a pure clan though we will only be fighting pures vs pures thats a dif story.

sv closed lol get over it

tldr

but you're trying so hard to be relevant in runescape.com l0l0l

still see mains lmfao

Obviously. Retards on mains are gonna get locs & snipe fights regardless. The past months it was a total brown sticky stuff show tho with a majority mains & only a few pures. Nobody went above 15 Wild & most of the fighting was 1v1 main fights in single. As long as the sentiment exist & one clan doesn't go full broccoli again trips should start to get better with more action.

Obviously. Retards on mains are gonna get locs & snipe fights regardless. The past weeks it was a total brown sticky stuff show with majority mains & only a few pures. As long as the sentiment exist & one clan doesn't go full broccoli again trips should start to get better with more action.

I wasn't gonna believe this topic d1dnt ask  u so stfu