No Mains This Weekend

Braden

@@Braden

f5J5qbn.jpg

338f4b1d63a4f484d4b6cbd992f90df9.png

???????????????????????????????????

@@Braden what was that about srsly

I tried.

Tried to argue that we shouldn't and it's better off without but when we're having mains at our mass in CP capes and 100% knowing they aren't our members and then our members being hit by the mains, it was pretty hard to bite our tongue so we had members jump on their mains (Proabably was legit 5 at max, which yes is still disgusting) to kill the mains that were on us. 

I can't remember the names besides 1 who was like Chain ls law and had a previous supremacy mass name change lol (idk if it was really sup though)

The dream of no mains continues

So would there be any repercussions to the clans who broke this agreement this weekend? Eg; restrictions on sharkbrew @@slushpuppy. Because as it stands, it seems there's no real incentive for clans to stay true to their word, as seen by the likes of cp, fi, etc

I heard a fair few broke this agreement smh

I tried.

Tried to argue that we shouldn't and it's better off without but when we're having mains at our mass in CP capes and 100% knowing they aren't our members and then our members being hit by the mains, it was pretty hard to bite our tongue so we had members jump on their mains (Proabably was legit 5 at max, which yes is still disgusting) to kill the mains that were on us. 

I can't remember the names besides 1 who was like Chain ls law and had a previous supremacy mass name change lol (idk if it was really sup though)

The dream of no mains continues

Sam was masspoking to get on mains from 5 mins into the mass, please don't come up with a bullbrown sticky stuff story.

CP has been a main clan for ever and they'll always remain that as they can't compete without them.

Sam was masspoking to get on mains from 5 mins into the mass, please don't come up with a bullbrown sticky stuff story.

CP has been a main clan for ever and they'll always remain that as they can't compete without them.

Actually, no.

Not a bullbrown sticky stuff story either but hey you can believe what you'd like. TLP i was against mains and that hasn't changed while I'm in CP. Either way, like i had previously stated, the no main dream will live on.

Actually, no.

Not a bullbrown sticky stuff story either but hey you can believe what you'd like. TLP i was against mains and that hasn't changed while I'm in CP. Either way, like i had previously stated, the no main dream will live on.

talking out your arse lmfao... my leak was leaking ts audio and your caller was openly saying take it back south to let the mains attack so hush up with the brown sticky stuffe.

talking out your arse lmfao... my leak was leaking ts audio and your caller was openly saying take it back south to let the mains attack so hush up with the brown sticky stuffe.

Well that's a bullbrown sticky stuff statement buddy.

I wonder which caller said it... Tederick or Six......