Supremacy Shanks The Pure Scene Saturday

Hebi

2FqYHsg.png

KX30XPP.png

Today we massed up 49 ferocious beasts, Later peaking at 53, ready to slash the guts of the.5 percentile fucks in the pure community.
UKIKlFA.png

1c4lRxK.png

Zibq4nt.png

JGZdHpk.png

Supremacy's first hit started with a run in with rage just east of bandits, we quickly took control of the fight and within seconds Cp rushed in from the west. We pushed both clans around bandits until FI decided to join the party towards the end but was shown swiftly the back door and chased around, eventually into singles. Good fight to all.

UKIKlFA.png

Zibq4nt.png
diiiu3i.png

Supremacy hit Rage & Olympus from the south of 13's, after the dent was made we turned the portal into a slaughter house for any non resident clan. Rage stepped up and we went toe to toe, Supremacy dominated the majority of the fight even when down on opts, their capes keep dropping, eventually the lock was broken and the fight scattered, Supremacy finished on 36. Good fight all.

UKIKlFA.png

WHyjEfo.png

The fight starts at 13s, we rush with 44 to their 48 with a thud, dropping 2 quickly before a fake crash, we continued to fight for a further 5 mins before our strength became too much for FOE and we push them over to singles. 

UKIKlFA.png

diiiu3i.png WHyjEfo.png

Supremacy hits Olympus at lvl 10, we gave them a little slap before then ran to ditch. After our sights drew on FOE who was north east, again they ran with a low opt'd group to the ditch as well.

UKIKlFA.png

Zibq4nt.png

Rage again stepped up to challenge Supremacy, we fought lvl 25 east of ruins. This was a good return fight which Supremacy fought down opts, very quickly it was even and we started to take control, both clans returned hard and eventually ended up in single.

UKIKlFA.png

VNqdqC6.png

Sandy's POV

Noel's POV

Ham's POV

Rigo's POV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYvUhrbQrxs

ZYOxazN.png

85c3a7e5747752b80e3fe40e4c3ec691.png
2nhBecv.png
wwil5SI.png
UjrtBLe.png
JCEBzCg.jpg
DensIXe.png
51uxhRK.png
zp5PYJE.png
2Z0k6J4.png
Gis01jX.png
RPFfM0r.png
LThhkhN.png
0krzC6S.png
cw0Ka2U.png
t438FBB.png
0eYPtWh.png
h5dXTLw.png
sHDrRHG.png
9r1KxdV.png
2PeVjOU.png
mX5wrDV.png
maqvm4Q.png
HkonMd7.png
S4VNVM0.png
w8KyxQT.png
5hYgx4e.png
U8Up6OC.png
eyE3neV.png
PQBNGSz.png
tvQ4OPX.png
Efve9La.png
XtheiqP.png
lwJZr8I.png
LLkGsew.png
vu4S49b.png
msVjCxy.png
pXlGvHF.png
LDq7hI6.png
75HMm1R.png
S2DWPzP.png
IxR5NTF.png
XWzNbYG.png
oSkJy06.png
PEIZTdA.png
j53OL2N.png
taGBnv6.png
OAQhy9U.png
wQ6it9Z.pngwQ6it9Z.png
UNoYhv2.pngUNoYhv2.png
4NFl83W.png
VEywvVM.png
VKjfrbu.png
pzZhtOM.png
5m3NEU5.png
yfTdiYs.png
183xVIk.png
Zf5Ke9d.png
NGoWYKQ.png

UKIKlFA.png

Lol atleast i was part of the rank team that closed doom, if i remember correctly u were veteran at most, you and parm need to stop taking credit for closing doom lmao

Lmfao you did nothing while being apart of the rank team LMFAO you literally were useless and didn't do brown sticky stuff l0l kid stfu