Why did you vote for trump/hillary

slushpuppy

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for?

• Hillary
    • Trump

Because Hillary is corrupt, deleted over 30,000 emails, stole about $400m donated to Haiti and used it to support her campaign, all while being under investigation by the fbi, and Trump doesnt like jews or bundle of twigsgots which is also a +

and she was found innocent, so therefore your statement is invalid 

Because Hillary is corrupt, deleted over 30,000 emails, stole about $400m donated to Haiti and used it to support her campaign, all while being under investigation by the fbi, and Trump doesnt like jews or bundle of twigsgots which is also a +

and she was found innocent, so therefore your statement is invalid 

I learned something new today.

I thought you guys adopt the USD and have elections the same time as the US?

Puerto Rico is a US territory, not a state 

It's honestly which piece of brown sticky stuff is less brown sticky stuffty. They both have glaring issues like Hillary with her Benghazi brown sticky stuff & all of the crap she's decided to fuck with, and then you have Trump who's got absolutely no public service history, belittles basically everybody who isn't a white male, and has his campaign kicker as "let's build a fucking wall."

Trumps aspirations of what he wants to do with this country are so out of reach on every standard from physical to ethical it's ridiculous. There's no way in any shape or form congress is going to allow this mop head to deport over 10 million people out of our country, and then straight up not allow any muslims into the country for fear of terrorism. That's literally the recipe for terrorism, btw. Don't even get started about building a wall... The country we live in currently is so far in debt to basically China but you can just clump the entire world in there at this point, that congress is going to look at Trump whenever he says "Actually I was serious about that wall thing..." and say you're a fucking moron, go focus on our foreign policies and relations with places like, idk, Russia that wants to kill us.

There's one thing that Trump did right that Hillary didn't and it was that he actually worked on his campaign trail by going state to state and less on banter advertising over television, while Hillary did the complete opposite. Trump spent 5 cents on ads (per ad) on his campaign and still won. He rallied up the working class, blue collar citizens and basically said "I'm going to tell you everything you want to hear, so vote for me."

It's going to come to a crashing halt when he can't deport 10 million people, ban an entire race of people from the country, and can't get the funding for this wall he wants.

RIP America, we did this to ourselves. 

@@slushpuppy

Na I graduated highschool then went to work a government job making 60k a yr. wuu2?

Cleaning the bathrooms for a government building downtown in your city isn't a "government job."

You clean the toilets at the postal building, please don't try and pipe up to my guy @ he knows better.

I make really good money in the current system (80k/yr fresh out of college). Plus I'm a brown immigrant, so given the rhetoric, I really don't need things changing.

"Changing the system" doesn't affect your employment. It's about restricting the lobbying power which crony corporations and foreign governments currently have over the American government. They are using that lobbying power for their own gain at the expense of the American public. This was the shared platform of both the real Democratic candidate, Sanders, and Republican Trump.

god bless whoever pays you 80k, but I assume you're lying

Cleaning the bathrooms for a government building downtown in your city isn't a "government job."

You clean the toilets at the postal building, please don't try and pipe up to my guy @ he knows better.

Who r u rando?

60k roflll ma farmer trump will help me out dw

Ye 2bad trump isn't ur pres, i don't think he takes to kind to dumb 4ners soz.

It's honestly which piece of brown sticky stuff is less brown sticky stuffty. They both have glaring issues like Hillary with her Benghazi brown sticky stuff & all of the crap she's decided to fuck with, and then you have Trump who's got absolutely no public service history, belittles basically everybody who isn't a white male, and has his campaign kicker as "let's build a fucking wall."

Trumps aspirations of what he wants to do with this country are so out of reach on every standard from physical to ethical it's ridiculous. There's no way in any shape or form congress is going to allow this mop head to deport over 10 million people out of our country, and then straight up not allow any muslims into the country for fear of terrorism. That's literally the recipe for terrorism, btw. Don't even get started about building a wall... The country we live in currently is so far in debt to basically China but you can just clump the entire world in there at this point, that congress is going to look at Trump whenever he says "Actually I was serious about that wall thing..." and say you're a fucking moron, go focus on our foreign policies and relations with places like, idk, Russia that wants to kill us.

There's one thing that Trump did right that Hillary didn't and it was that he actually worked on his campaign trail by going state to state and less on banter advertising over television, while Hillary did the complete opposite. Trump spent 5 cents on ads (per ad) on his campaign and still won. He rallied up the working class, blue collar citizens and basically said "I'm going to tell you everything you want to hear, so vote for me."

It's going to come to a crashing halt when he can't deport 10 million people, ban an entire race of people from the country, and can't get the funding for this wall he wants.

RIP America, we did this to ourselves. 

@@slushpuppy

Nobody is going to read this fucking essay lmfa0