Why did you vote for trump/hillary

slushpuppy

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for?

• Hillary
    • Trump

Do you want me to find you a map and see what countries are included in North America?

Pretty funny stuff.

canada, and the usa nuff said. like i said keep ur dumb 4n ass out of north america, we dont want u retards to destroy our country's just like u destroyed ur pile of brown sticky stuff that u call a country

I voted for Trump because hes the most accurate representation of the American people (definitely not 100% accurate, but hell of a lot more than the criminal on the other side).

He stands against the failed establishment of both political parties, and has said that he will work towards making America better for the people rather than the elites.

He wants to mend relations with other world super powers, and get us out of the current Cold War we are in with Russia.

He wants to build a wall on the southern border. This isn't racist, it's security and economics 101.

Hillary said in her first 100 days she would put a no fly zone over Syria. That's a no no, Russia would be unbelievably pissed and they said there will be consequences if that happened (not like they can touch us anyways).

He wants to complete ongoing projects in the U.S. that we are spending millions of extra dollars on simply because they have been going on for so long. Construction, roads, oil, etc.

He's a business man, he knows money better than anyone and can help us get our budget fixed.

He wants to fix illegal immigration. No matter what he does, this needs to be done. We have 11 million undocumented aliens in America, a lot of which are hurting the economy.

He wants to fix our trade deals with other countries, that's a no brainer.

He wants to bring manufacturers back to America by making it easier and better for them to do business here rather than outsourcing.

The list goes on and on. Whether he does all this, who knows. But he was definitely the better candidate and the American people spoke louder than the corrupt government and the MSM on election day.

That's why I highlighted slushpuppy you ignorant twat.

No wonder you're the ass of every joke in the pure community, make friends with Duval because life from here on out is gonna suck for you.

Didn't read 0 ask.

Nop u african lmao clean my toilets

You apply for citizenship yet?

I voted for Trump because hes the most accurate representation of the American people (definitely not 100% accurate, but hell of a lot more than the criminal on the other side).

He stands against the failed establishment of both political parties, and has said that he will work towards making America better for the people rather than the elites.

He wants to mend relations with other world super powers, and get us out of the current Cold War we are in with Russia.

He wants to build a wall on the southern border. This isn't racist, it's security and economics 101.

Hillary said in her first 100 days she would put a no fly zone over Syria. That's a no no, Russia would be unbelievably pissed and they said there will be consequences if that happened (not like they can touch us anyways).

He wants to complete ongoing projects in the U.S. that we are spending millions of extra dollars on simply because they have been going on for so long. Construction, roads, oil, etc.

He's a business man, he knows money better than anyone and can help us get our budget fixed.

He wants to fix illegal immigration. No matter what he does, this needs to be done. We have 11 million undocumented aliens in America, a lot of which are hurting the economy.

He wants to fix our trade deals with other countries, that's a no brainer.

He wants to bring manufacturers back to America by making it easier and better for them to do business here rather than outsourcing.

The list goes on and on. Whether he does all this, who knows. But he was definitely the better candidate and the American people spoke louder than the corrupt government and the MSM on election day.

i thought u were german lul

I liked Bernie, but when he lost to Hillary I went to trump.

She's been in office for 30 years and hasn't done brown sticky stuff.

The mediocre politics in the United States needs a change. Trump isn't a politician, so hopefully he can bring something new to the table. And he's also pretty good at handling money.

He represents himself in a bad way, but media always tends to make people look bad. I didn't exactly vote for trump, but i prefer him over that corrupt bitch Hillary.

Mainstream Media and pollsters lied to america for so long.

My main reasons:

- the affordable care act is a fucking joke

- we have people in this country who cant even spell their own last name that are living off my tax dollars when it could go to homeless or disenfranchised CITIZENS that need it more

Truth