Doom

wadda 5

We haven't changed the requirements yet. Need new gfx and brown sticky stuff. But @@wadda 5 you camping doom will make the lpc scene brown sticky stuff bc we will bring 39 def lvl 80s to all our trips.

Why would doom bring people with 39 def and level 80s to LPC? Are you really the clan that wants to kill the scene off? 

Are you seriously that nervous that 5 level 60s-70s in rune will hit your clan in singles?

Why would doom bring people with 39 def and level 80s to LPC? Are you really the clan that wants to kill the scene off? 

Are you seriously that nervous that 5 level 60s-70s in rune will hit your clan in singles?

because doom knows they wont be able to compete without cheating so they make excuses to bring tanks,mpc,hpc accs lmao. its what they always do and will do

@ you know you're trying way to hard when your friend @ kyp'd you lmao.

20 randys won't pose much threat to a clan who has had rivalries in Lpc/Mpc/Hpc that relied heavy on mains and actually has a good history with a lot of core members lol.

If you want to become relevant I'm sure there's different ways to try.

@ you know you're trying way to hard when your friend @ kyp'd you lmao.

20 randys won't pose much threat to a clan who has had rivalries in Lpc/Mpc/Hpc that relied heavy on mains and actually has a good history with a lot of core members lol.

If you want to become relevant I'm sure there's different ways to try.

JOIN DOOM FRIEND

because doom knows they wont be able to compete without cheating so they make excuses to bring tanks,mpc,hpc accs lmao. its what they always do and will do

SAYS THE KID WHO HAS A brown sticky stuff TROLL ASS SQUAD OF TANKS IN FULL RUNE LOL

on our recruitment topic it says 1-99defence

previously you said doom is 1-10defence but then u said about bringing 39 defence accs. what an clan lmao

I'm not a rank it's 1-10 def only I'm trolling nobody thinks rock men is actually relevant.