2 dads no win

Tannie

God fucking bless tannie, you really need to go outside sometime soon and get some air, its not good sitting at your computer 18 hours a day trying to get approval from people on a website just because you have daddy issues.

hey i made @@Bowsz stepped down. Now @@Pun is crying irl.

Dont try me lol. This isnt a Rivalry with some other clans that u guys have stated to have "CLOSED" on your site lol. We will literally, slump you and close you.

And pretty sure We ain't the one with daddy issues lmfao. xD what if 1 dad says bow west and another dad says scim east? what u gonna do? Icalx stfu and let bvg call.

Dont try me lol. This isnt a Rivalry with some other clans that u guys have stated to have "CLOSED" on your site lol. We will literally, slump you and close you.

And pretty sure We ain't the one with daddy issues lmfao. xD what if 1 dad says bow west and another dad says scim east? what u gonna do? Icalx stfu and let bvg call.

Just remember youre saying all this over www.runescape.com act your age pal.

Just remember youre saying all this over www.runescape.com act your age pal.

no lol, i saying all this over www.sharkbrew.com lol. I learnt from Invictus lmao. I just out-played you guys at your games. 

-Mess with the best, die like the rest

Destructive Violence motto, Something you 2k16 clanners will never understand lmao

no lol, i saying all this over www.sharkbrew.com lol. I learnt from Invictus lmao. I just out-played you guys at your games. 

-Mess with the best, die like the rest

Destructive Violence motto, Something you 2k16 clanners will never understand lmao

yawn

Yeah, and u dox people's irl and flame a leader's dead mom. 

Word on the street was when you have kids the first thing you'll do is force them to play runescape.com

lel.

tbh this rivalry is easier than the one with axis, bad luck metalmouth.

But I call so I dont get it?

Yeah, and u dox people's irl and flame a leader's dead mom. 

Word on the street was when you have kids the first thing you'll do is force them to play runescape.com

lel.

You are right for once. My kids are gonna carry on the legacy of E Holy M0nk.