@LPC's - Another fullout?

WEBACKNIGGA

Would you to like part of another LPC fullout?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you & your clan like to take part of this Fullout?

• Yes i would like to, but there have to been some rules.
    • No , the last LPC fullout was shit.
  2. 2. Would you like it to be hand pickes teams , or based on quality & hatred towards eachother

• Handpicked teams - made by LPC clans
    • Based on Quality & Hatred towards eachother.

Main clans atm would be

Fs vs Iv

Terror vs SF

Doom vs AAO

If we base it on quality (not just hatred):

Doom and AAO have very good quality

Terror vs SF have a small rivalry going on, both have ok quality depending on the day

Fs vs Iv is a full on rivalry

So to make the event as fair and worthwhile as possible, I say AAO and Doom should be on different teams, Terror and SF should be on different teams, and Iv vs Fs should be on different teams.

Main clans atm would be

Fs vs Iv

Terror vs SF

Doom vs AAO

If we base it on quality (not just hatred):

Doom and AAO have very good quality

Terror vs SF have a small rivalry going on, both have ok quality depending on the day

Fs vs Iv is a full on rivalry

So to make the event as fair and worthwhile as possible, I say AAO and Doom should be on different teams, Terror and SF should be on different teams, and Iv vs Fs should be on different teams.

Not sure if AAO is getting re-opened , waiting on a legit confirmation @@Milzan @ ,after that we only need to get these LPC's to agree on the

rules , pulls , & date's. Also we could organise a Fullout + LPC tournament,

Hey buddies! The LPC scene had a Fullout a couple of weeks ago , what do you guys think of another LPC Fullout (Team Red vs Team Blue) to celebrate the new year 2017 , Maybe somewhere close to the 31st of December? 25th of December - 5th of January?

Obviously we have to get some rules this time , because last time there were alot of DDoses from both sides - maybe have some non biased SB staff members in the teamspeak servers of both teams . These could be some rules if you guys agree to do another fullout.

-DDosing - Disqualified

-1/10 Def & 75 CMB cap - over 10 def & 75 cmb = Disqualified. ] - EXAMPLES OF THE RULES

Not sure if AAO is getting re-opened , waiting on a legit confirmation @@Milzan @ ,after that we only need to get these LPC's to agree on the

rules , pulls , & date's. Also we could organise a Fullout + LPC tournament,

I have been told they are working on it but nothing certain. I would hold off on a LPC tournament for now tbh.