[D]oom's F2P Sunday | 90+ Demons | Ft. Fearless , IV+ST, Terror

Hormone

@ ... What Action Did you get? You and your virgin reject friends sat at corp world 25 to kill returners ... Posts a status on Sharky the minute he kills me unskulled like a Salty Fucking Fanboy ! What Can I Say ... Love the Haters <3

fights were really fun today ty for the good action :)

Was a weekend man, welcome back Doom.

Hope you enjoyed the action this weekend! 

Godbless Iv begging for Respect on every topic from the one single clan that will give them any..  Looking for more Dads?

Thanks for the action was alot of fun mad respect for doing the 2v1 was really fun Gz on the huge pull again keep it up doom 

@ ... What Action Did you get? You and your virgin reject friends sat at corp world 25 to kill returners ... Posts a status on Sharky the minute he kills me unskulled like a Salty Fucking Fanboy ! What Can I Say ... Love the Haters <3

Godbless Iv begging for Respect on every topic from the one single clan that will give them any..  Looking for more Dads?

Jokes on you I was killing you in f2p and p2p at the same time on both my pures hahahahaha

No you didn't we were out last clan standing and u guys got scared cause it was matched and ended loool

We ended with 70 in time for hpc trips, had like 40 afkish people logged in still at dummies when we saw cd lvl 30s massing next to us so we said hello and that's where fs was stood with 36 people left, you ended with 36 lol.