Doom

Lord Ex

With Doom's first weekend in the books.. I think we've seen them less dominant than any clan I think I've ever seen pulling 100.. so let me ask you.. what's in store for Doom

Will these HPC multi-clanners realize that Doom is destined to repeat history as they try to start rivalries with each and every LPC? Clans that will outlast Doom, clans that no matter what the action is like in the wildy will end after every other LPC does? Will Doom still claim #1? Will their members believe it?

My guess is yes, I believe the HPC multi-clanners will continue to hold onto what there clanleaders did in 2009 subjecting themselves to being apart of a new Era of Doom which struggles to win fights up 40..

Ending their trips before every other LPC are clear traits of a clan built on hype.. Sadly I'm sure Doom members will continue to miss the part where their leadership is truly only doing all of this for selfish gain and will blindly continue attending weekend trips.

Doom isn't here to reinvent the community because the second the clock strikes, and HPC trips begin you abandon the scene you claim to go to the cancer that is the HPC scene. These are not the leaders of our community (LPC)

do not be fooled.

/discuss

Worthy topic Cheers! Amazing 100 pull was great to see from Doom and inspiring to see potential competition but I feel your spot on accurate with the Future of Doom and its core disrespect for simply trying to out number and bully their way into #1 and Leaders After a simple opening Weekend event. We'll see if the "hype" lasts...

but you'll post on it 30 secs after posted. 

If Supremacy did it, anyone can.

Will be fun watching your 100 man turn to 70 then to 60 then 50 then 40 to where u start getting cocked by special forces lmfaoo

maybe after i close doom ill close sharkbrew too u usain bolt

Youre starting something you cant handle bud.

Gz on a brown sticky stuffty wekend terror l0l.

lol plz take doom's dick out of ur mouth before you post on my topics

you teamed on your anniversary m8 get in touch with reality u fuckin moron

funny how u want a prep..will prep strike team like 90 cb cap but won't prep us 80 lmfao

agree

half the clan will bail the first bump they hit, aka brown sticky stuffters.

much respect to lpcs that can actually build a new memberbase not reliant on sharkbrew hype LOL

Are you saying that Doom do not have a core?

They did build up their clan from the ground up last year when they opened (idk if u were clanning back then)

They went from LPC - MPC - HPC and succeded in both LPC/MPC

I am not surprised that the creator of this topic was suspended/banned, it has become a pretty common trend recently.

Regarding this topic, I feel like there are very good loyal Doom members that will keep the clan working/doing well for some time. But one would have to be blind not to see the amount of members who have joined Doom out of the hype the clan received. 

I know a lot of good people who are in Doom which can help the clan moving forward to the future, but I also know people who could drag it back and could leave if the clan slumps just a bit. I don't know what Doom would do if they end up slumping every other clan though. I am sure Doom wouldn't go back to HPC.

I am not surprised that the creator of this topic was suspended/banned, it has become a pretty common trend recently.

Regarding this topic, I feel like there are very good loyal Doom members that will keep the clan working/doing well for some time. But one would have to be blind not to see the amount of members who have joined Doom out of the hype the clan received. 

I know a lot of good people who are in Doom which can help the clan moving forward to the future, but I also know people who could drag it back and could leave if the clan slumps just a bit. I don't know what Doom would do if they end up slumping every other clan though. I am sure Doom wouldn't go back to HPC.

@@PRShadow, If your leader would put that in the topic instead of the BS he typed down , he wouldn't be banned, because you're actually right and he's not.. yes we do have some Glory hunters in Doom , but i'm pretty sure 99% of the clans have that when a known clan comes back.

@@PRShadow, If your leader would put that in the topic instead of the BS he typed down , he wouldn't be banned, because you're actually right and he's not.. yes we do have some Glory hunters in Doom , but i'm pretty sure 99% of the clans have that when a known clan comes back.

Its not like this account won't be suspended for the next 8 hours for spamming. I have been suspended previous times for just commenting my opinion by a moderator which I will remain anonymous, not like people won't know who he is though lol.

agree

half the clan will bail the first bump they hit, aka brown sticky stuffters.

much respect to lpcs that can actually build a new memberbase not reliant on sharkbrew hype LOL

you really don't know anything about us lol

prob because rage opened shortly after we moved up to HPC

Its not like this account won't be suspended for the next 8 hours for spamming. I have been suspended previous times for just commenting my opinion by a moderator which I will remain anonymous, not like people won't know who he is though lol.

The funny thing is, Will piped up to Doom when we weren't even open...but hes piping up again & again & again.. you know the topic is gonna backfire.