biased fucks

Break

THE LITERAL ONLY THING I POSTED THAT DAY WAS "JOIN OLYMPUS", TWICE AND THAT WAS HOURS APART, DIDN'T EVEN LINK TO A WEBSITE, JUST SIMPLY SAID "JOIN OLYMPUS", 

So you have doom, allowed to post to their website ~10 times a day in their status updates without a suspension, but as soon as anyone else talks about their site/clan they get banned? \

147e2b1346bd363f4d8c6aa1b2b152f0.png
24bb657837bf9110664fdce2d0f07590.png

3ea9200b050428606fd3833177aa92e0.png

@@slushpuppy Fix the script, please.

THE LITERAL ONLY THING I POSTED THAT DAY WAS "JOIN OLYMPUS", TWICE AND THAT WAS HOURS APART, DIDN'T EVEN LINK TO A WEBSITE, JUST SIMPLY SAID "JOIN OLYMPUS", 

So you have doom, allowed to post to their website ~10 times a day in their status updates without a suspension, but as soon as anyone else talks about their site/clan they get banned? \

147e2b1346bd363f4d8c6aa1b2b152f0.png

24bb657837bf9110664fdce2d0f07590.png

3ea9200b050428606fd3833177aa92e0.png

@@slushpuppy Fix the script, please.

This site turned to utter brown sticky stuff lmfao. First a scammer section, then 5 words minimum and now u get banned for calling someone a ni*ger. Gj killing ur site

why is it the responsibility of the site staff to police the members to an extreme? are you incapable of self moderation?

ive been banned literally every day since last week for the stupidest brown sticky stuff

an intended side affect of stacking warns, that girls ass you smacked was the mods girl :/

yeah i agree. @@slushpuppy you need to keep your mods in their place lmao.

So much biasedness.

fearless has been spamming since before doom's recent inception. are you just upset they have more members dedicated to their cause because nobody is stopping you from making a 200 page post on why dome sux

You've just admitted of spamming and now complaining? huh

the best part about this is he gets the first warning, sees it's a ban for linking sites in chat bar, and then for some reason does it again. lmfao

fearless has been spamming since before doom's recent inception. are you just upset they have more members dedicated to their cause because nobody is stopping you from making a 200 page post on why dome sux

the best part about this is he gets the first warning, sees it's a ban for linking sites in chat bar, and then for some reason does it again. lmfao

The best part about it was these warnings were 15 minutes apart, the first one being an 8 hour long warning, for simply saying "join olympus" I ltierally didn't link a website at all. and Why the fuck would I get a second warn 15 minutes later if I couldn't post anything at all for another 8 hours. bias fucking site!!!!

why is it the responsibility of the site staff to police the members to an extreme? are you incapable of self moderation?

an intended side affect of stacking warns, that girls ass you smacked was the mods girl :/

Are u mentally unstable? But ur in ub so probs yh. People come on this site to troll, flame, always have always will. The new rules just make people go inactive off here cos u literally get banned for saying anything to anyone. Have fun being a mod on a dead site

Are u mentally unstable? But ur in ub so probs yh. People come on this site to troll, flame, always have always will. The new rules just make people go inactive off here cos u literally get banned for saying anything to anyone. Have fun being a mod on a dead site

your first post on this thread is 'this place is utter brown sticky stuff' when you are one of the biggest contributors to the very brown sticky stuffness you describe. a kingpin with not a single post of critical discourse or meta discussion, who also uses alt accounts. really?

you don't get banned for saying anything, you get banned for being a completely obnoxious person. are you actually going to provide a rebuttal or is it going to be a variation of what u gonna do about it/help i got alzheimer's/lol paragraphs?

your first post on this thread is 'this place is utter brown sticky stuff' when you are one of the biggest contributors to the very brown sticky stuffness you describe. a kingpin with not a single post of critical discourse or meta discussion, who also uses alt accounts. really?

you don't get banned for saying anything, you get banned for being a completely obnoxious person. are you actually going to provide a rebuttal or is it going to be a variation of what u gonna do about it/help i got alzheimer's/lol paragraphs?

lmfao why the fuck are u even talking. you literally threatened someone to delete their sharkbrew topics in game. 

4b9afa3b30d0f3dd3bb8825c05d634c7.gif

Is that an act of an sb mod? lmao smh...