why wont fearless go to 80 cb cap?

Jonathan

Probably because the LPC cap is 75

cap should be AT MAX 78 - I thoroughly disagree with maxed out accounts in lpc to begin with and lpc has never been about p2p.

Fearless is right in keeping their cap at 75 despite Doom/IV saying otherwise. The higher you people go the worse the implications are for lpc.

cap should be AT MAX 78 - I thoroughly disagree with maxed out accounts in lpc to begin with and lpc has never been about p2p.

Fearless is right in keeping their cap at 75 despite Doom/IV saying otherwise. The higher you people go the worse the implications are for lpc.

Yup, the further away from HPC we remain, the better.

This, people are constantly trying to raise the cap just move up if you want to be an mpc.

I'm personally up for a 78 combat cap. I think it's primarily because most of their members are maxed 40 attack or accounts without overs and have no need for a higher combat cap. Just a guess.

should be 78

Its ok to have exceptions but we're not gonna let clanwars event in-directly affecting wilderness event.

why not do 78 combat cap gives both clans action doom and fearless