LPC Winter Cup Combat Cap

Tyendinaga

Bracket Cap  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Bracket Cap

• 75 + 5 exceptions, exception max of 80
    • 78 + 3 exceptions, exception max of 80

Both options seem reasonable, it's rather difficult to decide which one would be more ideal. I don't feel the results of this poll should directly influence because of the mass amount of troll accounts/outsiders, it's a decision more so for the leaders of the LPC community to decide. As long as the combat cap remains under 80, it should have more chance of surviving as a scene.

What's the avg combat in an LPC right now?

Like, legit average in the wilderness - I feel that memberlist avgs aren't always updated/correct.

I'd say 71-73 but alot of clans have already gone 80-83cb cap so I'd expect that to change this weekend.

What's the avg combat in an LPC right now?

Like, legit average in the wilderness - I feel that memberlist avgs aren't always updated/correct.

The average combat level in the Lpc scene would revolve at around 76 approx. From 65-83 is the combat range which is heavily seen. The more seen combat range revolve from 70-76. No Lpc really take memberlists very seriously anyways, not a good way to decide it on lol.

I'd say 71-73 but alot of clans have already gone 80-83cb cap so I'd expect that to change this weekend.

80s are pretty much MAXED 1 de 60 attack accounts. 

You start edging into the Runepure/voider territory when that happens :/

Not sure why people want to keep going higher and higher, you can pretty much PK forever when you're around 88 range/magic/str

Doom is #1 Wild,

laughed so hard my chocolate milk spewed outta my nose nigga

LOOOOOOOOOOOL zerging doesnt mean brown sticky stuff when your pulls are dwindling every weekend lmfao

80s are pretty much MAXED 1 de 60 attack accounts. 

You start edging into the Runepure/voider territory when that happens :/

Not sure why people want to keep going higher and higher, you can pretty much PK forever when you're around 88 range/magic/str

these broccoli 2k16 clanners think they need 99 everything to clan/pk they dont understand man lmao

laughed so hard my chocolate milk spewed outta my nose farmer

LOOOOOOOOOOOL zerging doesnt mean brown sticky stuff when your pulls are dwindling every weekend lmfao

Doom still hasn't been beaten in the wild on a weekend trip. 75 pull is very impressive considering there were 100 on the mandatory opening trip, i suspect the 70 pulls will remain which still leaves Fearless down 20. Call it what you want but it's silly to infer someone else is better currently

Doom still hasn't been beaten in the wild on a weekend trip. 75 pull is very impressive considering there were 100 on the mandatory opening trip, i suspect the 70 pulls will remain which still leaves Fearless down 20. Call it what you want but it's silly to infer someone else is better currently

100? i thought there was 130? then 110? now you've dropped to 70 pulls peaking and ending trips with 30 at dummies while fs/tr/st stay out longer and continue having fights because we aren't reliant on hpcs for opts lmfao

100? i thought there was 130? then 110? now you've dropped to 70 pulls peaking and ending trips with 30 at dummies while fs/tr/st stay out longer and continue having fights because we aren't reliant on hpcs for opts lmfao

outpulling every clan by 30 makes trips suck and you know that. i'm glad the other lpcs get an opportunity to fight each other because rolling through clans with double their opts is boring, not getting consistent matched fights is boring, and hopefully, fearless can muster a little more to be able to take on doom.

when your arguments revolve around how long clans stay out/sustain trips, your argument sucks.

outpulling every clan by 30 makes trips suck and you know that. i'm glad the other lpcs get an opportunity to fight each other because rolling through clans with double their opts is boring, not getting consistent matched fights is boring, and hopefully, fearless can muster a little more to be able to take on doom.

when your arguments revolve around how long clans stay out/sustain trips, your argument sucks.

if it's boring do something about it the first weekend we outpulled by 20 we cut off applications, guested all inactive people and locked the cc and we went back to pulling 50-60 core members every weekend just the way it should be so maybe you should take some initiative from braceboy tannie to not have boring brown sticky stuff trips that end when hpc trips start because we're not gna raise our pulls and only be able to fight the mpc doom every weekend heh heh heh

if it's boring do something about it the first weekend we outpulled by 20 we cut off applications, guested all inactive people and locked the cc and we went back to pulling 50-60 core members every weekend just the way it should be so maybe you should take some initiative from braceboy tannie to not have boring brown sticky stuff trips that end when hpc trips start because we're not gna raise our pulls and only be able to fight the mpc doom every weekend heh heh heh

good thing doom wasn't open when you did that or you would look like even bigger tomatos for not realizing they're doing the same thing by gradually scaling to a more realistic pull/ml

i can already see it, doom pull 65 this weekend and there's '100-60 real quick' spams when fs still has 45, and it's still an unwinnable fight.. get real

good thing doom wasn't open when you did that or you would look like even bigger tomatos for not realizing they're doing the same thing by gradually scaling to a more realistic pull/ml

i can already see it, doom pull 65 this weekend and there's '100-60 real quick' spams when fs still has 45, and it's still an unwinnable fight.. get real

well when you end a trip with 26 ingame when you start with 70-80 thats something funny to flame about and says alot about your recruits lmao

doom will just keep dropping pulls until you're matched with other lpc's and then you'll see that staying a zerg clan with brown sticky stuff member quality wont get your clan anywhere in the long run because, let's face it, your clan can't do brown sticky stuff matched against any clan in the wildy lmao get real reality is about to hit you and doom's hype train is gna derail real quicker than your pulls dropped

HymAAlO.gif